Particles for Cocos2d
By Tunabelly Software Inc.
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Create professional Cocos2d particle emitters for iOS and macOS.
"I have been making console games for 12 years and this puts some of the particle editors I have seen to shame." - Mac App Store review
• Customize over 35 emitter properties by using the sliders or fine tune it with exact numbers.
• Saves emitters in the standard Cocos2d plist format which can be easily imported into apps and games.
• Choose where the emitters are stored so they can be quickly integrated into a build workflow.
• Import existing emitters for easy modification.
• Change start and end colors, preview with a background or use a custom texture for the particles.
• Go fullscreen to really see them in action.
We offer quick and easy support. If you have any issues, please email email@example.com.
What customers are saying:
"Very useful for creating particle emitters for iOS Apps" - Tyrone Mills
"Import and use in cocos2d is really easy and worked without problems." - Cocos2d User
"Better than any of the other ones I've tried, and cheaper" - RossAndrews
"Brilliant to use" - Steven Gradidge
What's New in Version 2.4.4
[Fixed] Issue where the start/end colours may not be set correctly.
[New] Added feature to allow unlimited values for certain text fields (ex: duration, number of particles, etc).
[New] Updated toolbar icons for a more consistent look.
- Category: Developer Tools
- Updated: Sep 20, 2017
- Version: 2.4.4
- Size: 1.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Tunabelly Software Inc.
- © 2017 Tunabelly Software Inc.
Compatibility: OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor