Particles for Cocos2d
By Tunabelly Software Inc.
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
••• Full demo at http://tunabelly.com/particles •••
Create professional Cocos2d particle emitters for iOS, OS X and Android
"I have been making console games for 12 years and this puts some of the particle editors I have seen to shame." - Mac App Store review
• Customize over 35 emitter properties by using the sliders or fine tune it with exact numbers.
• Saves emitters in the standard Cocos2d plist format which can be easily imported into apps and games.
• Choose where the emitters are stored so they can be quickly integrated into a build workflow.
• Import existing emitters for easy modification.
• Change start and end colors, preview with a background or use a custom texture for the particles.
• Go fullscreen to really see them in action.
We offer quick and easy support. If you have any issues, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
What customers are saying:
"Very useful for creating particle emitters for iOS Apps" - Tyrone Mills
"Import and use in cocos2d is really easy and worked without problems." - Cocos2d User
"Better than any of the other ones I've tried, and cheaper" - RossAndrews
"Brilliant to use" - Steven Gradidge
What's New in Version 2.4.2
[New] Added duplicate emitter feature. Just click the duplicate button in the bottom left of the window to easly create a copy.
[New] When creating a new emitter, the list will automatically scroll to it now.
[New] Using a nicer looking default emitter.
[Fixed] Issue where the list of emitters would always reload when saving the current one.
[Fixed] Issue where importing an emitter might not work.
- Category: Developer Tools
- Updated: Jul 08, 2016
- Version: 2.4.2
- Size: 1.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Tunabelly Software Inc.
- © 2016 Tunabelly Software Inc.
Compatibility: OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor