Particles for Cocos2d
By Tunabelly Software Inc.
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Create professional Cocos2d particle emitters for iOS, OS X and Android
"I have been making console games for 12 years and this puts some of the particle editors I have seen to shame." - Mac App Store review
• Customize over 35 emitter properties by using the sliders or fine tune it with exact numbers.
• Saves emitters in the standard Cocos2d plist format which can be easily imported into apps and games.
• Choose where the emitters are stored so they can be quickly integrated into a build workflow.
• Import existing emitters for easy modification.
• Change start and end colors, preview with a background or use a custom texture for the particles.
• Go fullscreen to really see them in action.
We offer quick and easy support. If you have any issues, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
What customers are saying:
"Very useful for creating particle emitters for iOS Apps" - Tyrone Mills
"Import and use in cocos2d is really easy and worked without problems." - Cocos2d User
"Better than any of the other ones I've tried, and cheaper" - RossAndrews
"Brilliant to use" - Steven Gradidge
What's New in Version 2.3
[Fixed] Crash if specific types of colors were chosen.
[Fixed] Improved app stability, especially at startup.
[New] Now ignores any files in the saved emitters folder that aren't plists.
- Category: Developer Tools
- Updated: Nov 26, 2015
- Version: 2.3
- Size: 1.0 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Armenian, Bokmål, Norwegian, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Seller: Tunabelly Software Inc.
- © 2015 Tunabelly Software Inc.
Compatibility: OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor