By Tunabelly Software
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Create professional Cocos2D particle emitters in minutes for iOS and Mac OS X.
• Customize your emitter by using the sliders or fine tune it with exact numbers.
• Change the colours, preview with a background or use a custom texture for the particles.
• Save your emitters to a plist file easily use in a Cocos2D app or import an existing one.
• Go fullscreen to really see them in action.
We offer quick and easy support. If you have any issues, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will usually get back to you within one business day.
What customers are saying:
"Very useful for creating particle emitters for iOS Apps" - Tyrone Mills
"Import and use in cocos2d is really easy and worked without problems." - Cocos2d User
"Better than any of the other ones I've tried, and cheaper" - RossAndrews
"Brilliant to use" - Steven Gradidge
What's New in Version 2.2.1
• Resolved issue when choosing Grayscale or CMYK colours.
• Resolved issue with using values greater than 1000 for the X,Y, Start Size or EndSize text fields.
- Category: Developer Tools
- Updated: Feb 20, 2014
- Version: 2.2.1
- Size: 1.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Tunabelly Software
- © 2013 Tunabelly Software
Compatibility: OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor