Pattern Soup Editor - Create Unique Decorative Designs and Collages from Photo Cutouts
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Create impressive photo art in a few taps - all you need is your iPhone, a couple of photos, and Pattern Soup!
If you're not a fan of conventional photo editing, Pattern Soup is just for you! Using it is simple, fun and refreshing.
- Take a photo, cut out a geometric shape or custom fragment and clone it
- Arrange the cutouts in different styles, including random and custom patterns
- Make your pattern seamless with one tap!
- Spice it all up with an abstract background from our collection (or your own photo)
The variety of editing options and backgrounds make sure you create the Pattern Soup of your taste. The app gives you a chance to meld your photos with abstract artworks of contemporary artists. The app currently includes packs by Japanese illustrator Yoko Honda, a French art director and designer Alain Vonck, and folks from Special Edition Co in Kansas. More exciting collabs are on their way.
Download Pattern Soup today and create something beyond regular!
What's New in Version 1.3.1
* Fixed various issues and bugs
If you enjoy the latest update, please take a moment to leave a review or a rating!
This app had plenty of promise. Now it crashes 100% of the time, even after newest update. Too bad. Deleted.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: May 02, 2016
- Version: 1.3.1
- Size: 31.5 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Turkish
- Seller: PLATFORM INC.
- © Ultralab Apps
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- ALL PACKS OFFER$2.99
- YOKO HONDA$1.99
- Special patterns$1.99
- ALAIN VONCK$1.99