Paws for Trello
By Milosz Falinski
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Paws for Trello is a beautiful Trello client for Mac. It brings Trello to your desktop with native notifications, powerful shortcuts and more - away from the distractions of your browser.
- Beautiful minimal interface that lets you stay productive and doesn’t get in the way of your work.
- Get notified whenever there’s new activity in any of your Trello boards.
- Set a global shortcut that opens the main window from anywhere.
- Navigate between your starred boards with a quick shortcut
Trello is already full of useful shortcuts and options. We’ve made sure they work as they were intended, including keyboard shortcuts, drag & drop and more.
**Paws for Trello requires a free Trello.com account to use. **
Paws for Trello is built by a small team. We’d love to know how we can make you even more productive, so get in touch via the App Store “Support” link, or tweet us @GoFriendlyFoxes.
Some useful Paws for Trello shortcuts:
- Cmd+Alt+C - Copy URL of currently open card or board
- Cmd+Alt+V - Open any Trello card or board in Paws by pasting it into the app from your clipboard
- Cmd+Alt+T - Open app from anywhere (customizable)
- Cmd+1-9 - Quick access to your Starred Boards
- Cmd+Shift+B - Open Boards page
- Cmd+D - Open Default Board
- Right-click on card - quick edit menu
- All Trello shortcuts still work!
Paws for Trello is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by or in any way officially connected to Trello, Inc. (www.trello.com). Trello, Trello logo and Taco the adorable mascot are trademarks of Trello Inc.
What's New in Version 1.3.2
IMPORTANT: Please update to 1.3.2 as soon as you can! :) Version 1.3.0 introduced a pretty major bug that is spamming Trello API and causing them some issues.
- Fixed an issue with app making unwanted requests to Trello API
- Fixed an annoying issue where the language bar couldn't be dismissed
- Fixed images not being correctly embedded using markdown syntax
- Slightly improved battery usage again, full fix is on the horizon, coming to 1.4.0!
What's new in 1.3.0:
Big new features and bug fixes!
- **Multiple windows!** You can now have multiple windows open so you can work on multiple boards at once! This is a big one, so report any bugs you find at email@example.com
- **You can now set a default board!** Set a board that will load when opening Paws for Trello. You can also load it quickly with a new shortcut - Cmd+D and change it to current board with Cmd+Shift+D
- Add printing support - Cmd+P
- Add option to copy current board/card URL - shortcut Cmd+Alt+C
- Much **improved performance**! Now Paws for Trello is much better at conserving your battery and will not use nearly as much power in the background.
- Added option to send a test notification - use it to set up and customise notifications.
- Added notices and instructions to unsupported and partially supported Power-Ups, while we’re working on fixes. If you find any broken Power-Ups send us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fixed issues with dragging cards when zoomed in/out
- Fixed styling issues when zooming out - no more overlapping buttons!
- Shortcuts are now more consistent with other apps: Access all boards with Cmd+Shift+B and use Cmd+0 to reset zoom level
- Fixed menu bar icon not changing color when changing menu bar theme
- Fixed spelling mistake on Settings page :)
Small price, massive satisfication
Paws for Trello has helped me in my work so much, giving me such wonderful native support with my Mac, and adding essential enhancements Trello is missing. Unlike applications that simply convert a website into a standalone application, Paws for Trello knows what URLs are better opened in a browser, and ensures that everything is loaded as efficiently as possible. I feel much more connected with my work, and feel more productive, and it’s only three U.S. dollars, more than affordable! If Trello ever had a desktop app for Mac, this is that very application, without a single doubt. Great job, Friendly Foxes, and keep up the awesome work!
Awesome! Wish I had found it a year ago
I love this app. It is just like working on the web site version of Trello without having to use the browser. I can keep the app open on a separate display next to my gantt app and Todoist. I hated that when I used the browser version, I would have to keep a Trello tab open, which I sometimes closed by accident. This thing is probably even faster in terms of response than working in the browser, but that’s probably just my perception. I would highly recommend this app.
The Best App on my Laptop
I was testing out Trello as a solution for an all-around life organizer, and this app seemed to be the best way to have an intuitive experience on my Macbook. I constantly keep it open, fullscreened so access is only a swipe away, and it has never let me down. Features are added in a timely fashion by the developers and the keyboard shortcuts make my workflow a lot easier. I have never paid for a Mac application before, besides an email client over 6 years ago, but this was worth every penny.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Nov 11, 2016
- Version: 1.3.2
- Size: 49.9 MB
- Languages: English, Amharic, Arabic, Bengali, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Gujarati, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kannada, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Malayalam, Marathi, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Milosz Falinski
- © 2016 Milosz Falinski
Compatibility: OS X 10.9.0 or later, 64-bit processor