Let your dog stay with a real family while you're away. Or find a loving pet sitter who comes to your home to feed the cats.
Pawshake connects pet parents with thousands of trusted and fully insured sitters in over 15 countries (and counting), including Australia, UK, Canada, Germany, Italy, New Zealand, Singapore, Hong Kong and many European countries.
To get started, download the app and find a loving sitter for your furkid today.
Find a trusted sitter in your area:
• Browse five-star-rated pet sitters in your neighbourhood.
• Learn about their experience and qualifications.
• Request a free meet & greet (no subscription fees!).
• Found the perfect match? Book and pay straight from your mobile device.
• Write a review to help other pet parents to find a great sitter.
Peace of mind for pet parents:
• Vetted and fully insured pet sitters.
• 24/7 customer support and local community managers.
• Check reviews and find the perfect match for your dog or cat.
• Get daily photo updates of your pet while you’re away.
• Share photos of the greatest moments with your pets.
• Enjoy photos of other members on the amazing Wall of Paws.
Convenience for pet sitters:
• Accept or decline bookings on the go.
• Check and manage upcoming reservations.
• Instant notifications and alerts (check out the friendly woof!).
• Fast and reliable messaging system.
• One-click photo sharing and photo update reminders.
• Update your calendar and availability.
• Edit profile, photos and description.
• Easy access to contact information and message history.
Pet parents rely on Pawshake for home dog boarding, dog sitting, doggy day care, dog walking, cat sitting, small animal sitting and house sitting services. Pawshake sitters are pet lovers who will look after your pet just like you would.
Download the app to find a loving sitter today.
Learn more about Pawshake by going to Pawshake.com and visit your country website.
Thank you for using Pawshake.
Please update the app for new features and bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Feeds my soul and my wallet
I signed up to be a Pawshake Sitter and heard nothing for a year. We live in a rural place in New Zealand with low population so it wasn't a shock. It just sounded like fun - any chance to hang out with animals is a gift to me. One day I got a request and it's been such a cool experience ever since! I don't do it for the money. I apparently don't change enough my pet parents say! But I just need gas for my car to get back and forth - the love is free! However we will be moving closer to the city in the next couple of months so maybe I'll get some more pet gigs! This app makes things easy and seamless to not only book a sitter, but to communicate and accept jobs as a sitter! I highly recommend this app and Pawshake 💖🐾
Terrible customer support for sitters
Although this app is a good platform to find a small job, I had the one if the worst experiences with the app as a sitter. The support team is pretty responsive in terms of communication but when there is a dispute, the customer support guy (Sam in Australia) was authoritative and was not willing to resolve issues from a fair and balanced stand point. He was essentially saying that I should appreciate that they cannot do too much to intervene and that I am lucky that they didn’t remove me from the app because I had other good reviews. It is rude, they are treating sitters as if sitters are their inferior, the irony is they get (20% out of my pay) benefit from my work. Also, the only payment method is through PayPal which limits me to get paid on time.
Best service ever!
We had some bad luck with boarding our animals, and traveling anywhere over night was something we had to plan out months in advance for our pets. Pawshake has changed my life, I can travel worry free, book last minute, and most of all our pets are calm and happy when we arrive back. Absolutely amazing service every time!
- Pawshake, Inc.
- 198.1 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Swedish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Pawshake
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.