Mortgage Calculator + is the best way to quickly and easily calculate your mortgage payment and more! It’s very simple to use, so you don’t have to be an expert to experience its benefits.
This mortgage calculator is perfect for:
- Anyone obtaining or considering a mortgage
- Anyone with a mortgage
- Mortgage brokers
- Financial advisers
- Calculate mortgage payment amount, total mortgage+interest, total interest, and number of payments
- Compound interest monthly (U.S. and most other countries) or semi-annually (Canada)
- Weekly, bi-weekly, and monthly mortgage payment frequency options (Accelerated weekly/bi-weekly coming soon)
- Shows potential interest savings when you increase your payment (Lump sum increases coming soon)
- Generates an amortization table
- Saves mortgages for easy viewing later
- Compare mortgage payment amount and total interest amount between all saved mortgages
- Export calculated results to email (other export options coming soon)
We love user feedback. Let us know what features you want to see!
• Fixed a broken link
• Added Mortgage + Interest to the saved mortgages page
• UI changes
We're excited about this update! Here's what's new:
• iPad support
• iPad split-view multi-tasking support
• Haptic feedback support
• Bug fixes
• Slight UI changes
Ratings and Reviews
Simple. The only major inputs are loan amount, loan duration, interest rate, and extra payments.
Gives monthly payment and amortization schedule.
Initially, I thought that I wasn’t getting much for my money. Then I realized that I was using it for every real estate deal that I analyzed. So, it has been a very good value.
A simple suggestion would be to add purchase price and down payment %, which would be one frequent calculation that I do to get to the loan amount input. I can do that in my head but it is one more thing that I could mess up.
Appreciate the communication by the developer.
Edit: Thanks for the re-review! Glad it’s working for you. Great suggestion. I’ll see what I can do!
Thanks for the review! Just in case you’re not aware, you’re also able to calculate a weekly or bi-weekly payment. You’ll also see the total mortgage amount (including interest), total interest, and the number of payments made. Not to mention an amortization table and the ability to save and compare mortgages! Stay tuned for more features in the next update!
Best & simplest app I’ve seen
Finally a no-frills, no-advertisement app for calculating mortgages. Worth the price just not I have to see annoying ads.
Just one suggestion: add boxes where I can put in property tax and insurance so I can get a good estimate of what my payment would be.
You're awesome! Thanks for the review and suggestion. I'll see what I can do about it. Stay tuned!
Simple but powerful calculator to experiment with different mortgage payment options, interest rates, extra payments, etc.
You rock! Thanks for the review!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.