Organize your documents digitally. Just scan them and tag them with PDF Archiver.
• Scan all incoming documents and save them on your computer/iCloud Drive.
• Put the original paper documents in a folder, sorted by year. Don't care about bills/insurance papers etc. Just leave all of them in a box.
• Open the PDF Archiver and start tagging. Your documents will be moved to your Archive folder.
This structure is independent from your OS and filesystem and makes it very easy to search files ...
• ... by tag via a searchterm like: "_tagname", starting with _
• ... by description via a searchterm like: "-descriptionword", starting with -
• ... by tag or description via a searchterm like: "searchword", starting with the term
This App respects your privacy and avoids e.g. advertising platforms. To help the further development of this app, we switch to a subscription model.
Before purchasing for PDF Archiver, you can use it within a 1-month free trial period! Afterwards, you have two options with symbolic prices to continue using the app:
• $0.49 USD per month
• $3.49 USD per year
The prices may vary from country to country. Payment will be charged to your iTunes account. Your account will be charged for renewal 24 hours prior to the end of the current subscription. Auto-renewal may be turned off at any time by going to your settings in the iTunes Store after purchase.
Just write a GitHub issue or send an E-Mail ( email@example.com ).
PDF Archiver is an Open Source project (https://github.com/PDF-Archiver/PDF-Archiver). Contributions and feature requests are welcome!
• Improved stability
• Minor bugfix
If problems should occur, I would be pleased about a feedback (firstname.lastname@example.org)!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.