Fast, robust and beautiful PDF editor for your Mac, iPhone and iPad.
"PDF Expert 2 review: Goodbye Preview, hello affordable PDF editing on Mac" - Macworld.
“App of the Year” 2015 Runner-up by Apple.
“PDF Expert puts Adobe Acrobat to shame” - Cult of Mac.
Read, annotate and edit PDFs like never before!
PDF Expert is the best way to edit PDF text, images, links and outlines. Fixing a typo or changing a logo in a contract, or updating your CV is now a matter of a few seconds.
**Slick and Fast**
From the first document, PDF Expert springs into action with smooth scrolling and fast search. PDFs open instantly, whether they are just small attachments or 2000-page reports.
** Robust and Beautiful**
When it’s time to edit, all the great tools you need are easy to find and just a click away. PDF Expert’s quick annotations, easy form filling, and powerful file merging will chew through your work in record time.
*Edit - Seamlessly edit PDF text, adjust or replace images, add links to text and edit outlines.
* Read – An award-winning, lightning-fast, and tabbed document viewer will get you through multiple PDFs faster than ever.
* Annotate – Classic tools and unique innovations enable you to highlight, note, and instruct with just a click.
* Merge – Combine multiple documents into a new PDF, or borrow individual pages.
* Convert – Сonvert popular text formats: Word, Pages, Docs into PDF in a snap.
~ The feature requires Pages or Microsoft Word apps to be installed on your Mac.
* Sign – Create multiple signatures for every situation and sign on the line with a single click.
* Fill Out – Avoid your printer with smart tools for filling forms that save you both paper and time.
** Robust File Sharing **
You don’t work in a bubble, and neither does PDF Expert. When it’s time to send documents to clients, coworkers, and everyone in between, PDF Expert has top-notch support for your Mac’s system-wide share sheet and other apps. If an app accepts PDFs, PDF Expert can get it there.
You can also password protect sensitive documents before sharing them.
** PDF on your Mac, iPhone and iPad **
Work across Mac, iPad, and iPhone. Use Readdle Transfer features to seamlessly switch devices in the middle of a document. PDF Expert is there with you.
Terms of Service: https://readdle.com/terms
Have any feedback, comments or issues? Please contact us directly at http://readdle.com/contact
Today's update brings along a few new features and a couple very important fixes. Let's dive in:
- Our design team introduces a new design for the Reduce File Size dialogue. The option "Lossless" is at your service as well.
- The link navigation is considerably polished.
We had some fantastic help from many of you tracking these bugs down. Thank you!
If you need us - you can find us at email@example.com
Ratings and Reviews
Great App…LOVE IT!
I was using a very expensive PDF progam and needed to upgrade because it was not compatible with my Macbook Pro but I didn’t want to spend hundreds of dollars. I had never heard of PDF Expert and was a little hesitant to purchase. However, since purchasing this program I have been amazed at what it can do and how easy it is to use! Not only does it do...not all...but a lot of what my expensive program did…. it does it at a much lower cost.
I don’t use all the PDF Expert’s bells and whistles that the other reviewers mention, but I do scan all my household documents and receipts and important emails. Sometimes I forget to include a page(s). It’s so easy to merge the page(s) into the master document. My scanner sometimes scans blank pages or has them upside down. No worries since I can fix all those issues with PDF Expert. I love how fast I can rearrange and/or delete pages within the document. I could go on and on…but I think you get the message.
Although I purchased the app through the Apple App Store..I did have to contact the Readdle Customer Service with a minor update question. I have rarely seen such fast, professional and caring service. Alexandra at Readdle was wonderful and I also want to give her 5 stars! After reading some of the other reviews, I want to add that I have been using this prgram about 1.5 years and so far the program has never crashed nor has any of my documents been corrupted. Thank you Readdle Team!
Reliable and Smooth App
For the last 5 years I have been using iAnnotate, Acrobat Reader DC and other minor apps for PDF purposes. PDF Expert is the best by far. I am normally using PDF Expert in 2 different iPad and the mac mini2011 at the same time. I think that because of dedicated folder inside the iCloud for your pdfs, the management of those documents is very reliable between devices. Now my 3 favorites characteristics from 3 to 1. My third favorite thing is that I can open more than one screen of the app, each-one with 5 to 10+ professional books. The option to make any index in any document or just edit the current’s ones is the second best feature. The first and most awesome feature in my opinion, is the ability to open (like I said before :o) 10+ heavy professional book and make one search between all of them at the same time without any crash at all!! The app make a list of the findings so you can jump to the page in any of the book opened at that moment. Something is wrong with the app that needs improvement? not so much in my opinion… but sometime I can’t read the title of the book that I am looking at because the taps becomes small with many doc open at the same time. HINT!! Will be good a OCR capability for those pdf that shows books in picture mode. In general I recommend this App without hesitation. If you are a student, researcher or any other professional… just get it! Money well spend. Thanks!
The best, but not quite perfect, PDF reader
This is the best PDF reader out there, in my opinion. As an academic, I use Readdle’s PDF reader daily—it is perhaps my most used app. It is an especially useful app if, like me, you are pretty deep into the Apple ecosystem: I have Readdle’s PDF Expert on my iPhone, iPad, iMac, and Macbook and, with the help of Dropbox, I can sealmlessly move between my devices without having to do things like email to myself whatever document I’m working on. PDF Expert is wonderfully integrated into my workflow. The options for annotating documents, running split screens, etc. are excellent.
Though I think this app is the best PDF reader available, I do think there is room for improvement. Here are a couple things I would like to see:
- On the iPad version of the app, there is a view option that trims the white/blank borders of a document so that just the text part of the document shows up. It would be great if they could engineer a view-option like that for the Mac version. The current work-around involves cropping the document—but this actually alters the document itself. What I’d like is a view-option, that has the same view-effect but without altering the document.
- I would like to see an additional full-screen option that hides (or auto-hides) the top toolbar. This way the whole screen can be used for reading purposes.
- Readdle Inc.
- 41.8 MB
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2015 - 2016 Readdle Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.