PDF Printer is the ultimate converter to Adobe PDF. Open and read any office document. Convert popular content e.g. Photos, Notes, Web Pages to the Portable Document Format. Create and share PDF documents on the fly.
PDF Printer lets preview Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Pages, Numbers or Keynote files on your iPad. If you need any of these documents for future reference, just convert them to PDFs and keep in the document manager or upload to the cloud storage.
If you deal with digitalizing printed documents, there is the built-in scanner module that enables you to make sharp digital copies and instantly save them to the readable PDF files.
PDF Printer makes it easy for everyone who wants to keep web pages, bills, invoices or bank transcripts for offline reference to save them to the platform-independent PDF. You can do it directly with the help of built–in web-browser or from any browser you choose thanks to the Convert To PDF extension.
With PDF Printer, you enjoy the simple way to merge several pieces of content into the single PDF file and manipulate with page order in the handy manner.
You can copy documents to PDF Printer via USB cable using iTunes File Sharing. Once installed PDF Printer appears in the “Open In…” list for many popular file types. Thus you can convert attachments from Mail or documents opened with Safari. Even more - you can download documents from your Dropbox account and upload converted PDF documents back or simply print them using AirPrint.
Save to PDF and share:
• Pages, Numbers and Keynote documents
• Word, Excel and PowerPoint files
• Pictures and Texts from Clipboard
• Emails and attachments
• Text Messages
With PDF Printer you can:
• Transfer documents from desktop computers
• Open documents from Mail and Safari
• Scan printed papers and save them to PDFs
• Download documents or pictures from your Dropbox account for converting
• Upload ready PDF documents to your Dropbox account
• Print documents via AirPrint
Converted PDF files could be opened in iBooks for best reading experience. Also, you can send PDFs by e-mail, open in other apps and even transfer to computer over USB using iTunes File Sharing.
Read more about PDF Printer at www.dar-soft.com.
The built-in VPN client allows you to automatically set up a protected VPN connection that will cover online activities carried out from any application on your device. The client allows using of the reliable VPN Unlimited service.
We offer 2 auto-renewing subscription options:
- Monthly: as low as $3.99
- Yearly: as low as $19.99
* Subscriptions will auto-renew unless canceled.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- Your account will be charged for renewal for the amount of your current subscription within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. All costs for subscriptions are mentioned above.
- Sync files via iCloud.
- Support for 3D Touch-enabled shortcuts.
- Deep press document icon in File Manager to access its preview and actions.
- Improved browser with increased performance.
- Improved Excel documents converting.
- Fixes known problems.
Ratings and Reviews
Needs Updating For Current iOS Version
Doesn’t work with iOS 12. Needs to be updated. (Crashes when converting webpage to PDF.)
Current version has an icon defect where it shows the version number on the iOS home screen icon itself. It says 5.0(1) at the bottom of the icon on a gray line. That just looks dirty... should be cleaned up, it's messy looking and messes with the cleanliness of the icon itself.
Very bad and blatant defect/bug: On Dell's website if you configure a system and then go to Print Summary and when that comes up you convert it to PDF, the scripting which adds in the components gets left off and the config summary in the PDF your app creates is NOT the same as the webpage information being displayed. Try it, it happens every time. That makes it impossible to use your app for anything like that because I can't get quotes out to customers that require this type of info in a PDF. This bug has not been fixed in the latest build just released. Please fix it ASAP!
Excellent PDF Utilities App!
This is an essential 5 star app to convert, combine, separate, reorganize, share and print PDF files. I use it all the time.
In the latest version (5.3) the method used to delete a file has changed. Now the Share Arrow to the right of each file in List View brings up a Context menu which has the Delete option.
I have yet to figure out how to drag&drop pages in Edit view to reorder them. Instructions on pages 34 & 35 of the Help file in Settings does not seem to apply.
Excellent interface w other apps
I'm using the I5 & this app works great!! My laptop broke 1 1/2 years ago & this app has allowed me to continue with my contract business without the need to lug an extra device around. It's truly a must have!! Updating several years later & sill LOVE THIS APP. Use it every day
- Darsoft Inc.
- 58.4 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © Darsoft Inc
- In-App Purchases
- Scan to PDF $1.99
- Auto-Renewable Subscription of VPN access $3.99
- Auto-Renewable Subscription of VPN access $19.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.