Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
***** Limited Time Special. Regular $28.99 Now $6.99 *****
iFunia PDF-to-Text Converter can export the text contents from a PDF document into a text document, preserving the layout. It is a standalone program and does not require Adobe Acrobat or Acrobat Reader. It also can convert batches of native and scanned PDF files at high speed and with good quality.
- Two steps to convert PDF to Text (Txt) format.
- Keeps original page layout when convert PDF to Text on Mac.
- Batch PDF to TEXT conversion at high speed.
- Converts entire document or only a specific page range.
- Supports drag and drop of PDF files for conversion.
- Integrates new OCR technology, supports converting scanned PDF files.
- Support 18 recognition languages of scanned PDF document: English, French, Italian, Dutch, German, Korea, Japanese, Spanish, Danish, Turkish, Polish, Norwegian, Hungarian, Czech, Portuguese, Slovak, Russland, Finnish.
- Now supports OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion.
Like iFunia on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/iFunia
Follow iFunia at Twitter: https://twitter.com/iFunia
Share iFunia on Google+: https://plus.google.com/105722880100861622517/
To keep connected with us and get the latest giveaways, update news and new release.
What's New in Version 2.3.0
1. Changed the app name.
2. Some minor optimizations.
clear, scanned pdf files
absolutely worthless! an acuracy rate of about 40%. a big waste of my money and my time!!!! I wish I could get my money back!
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Apr 30, 2012
- Version: 2.3.0
- Size: 47.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: iFunia Corporation
- © 2011-2012 iFunia Studio
Compatibility: OS X 10.6.6 or later, 64-bit processor