PDF Viewer Pro is a fast and beautiful app, allowing you to view, search, and annotate PDF documents with ease on your iPhone and iPad.
Access your files from iCloud, Dropbox, Box, OneDrive, Google Drive or any other cloud solution via Apple's familiar Document Browser interface.
+++ Listed as “Productivity lifesaver” on the App Store +++
"A streamlined interface packed with powerful features - it’s like having a desktop-quality PDF toolkit wherever we go" – App Store Editor Notes
“I'm impressed by how the folks at PSPDFKit have been able to fine-tune the document browser to the app's needs.” – MacStories.net
"If you want a PDF viewer that is designed for reading PDF books, this is it." – App Review
VIEW DOCUMENTS ON THE GO
• Easily import a PDF from your favorite cloud service provider, email, or directly off a website.
• Supports Open In Place, Drag & Drop and features the familiar Apple Document Browser interface from the Files app.
• Search for the exact text you are looking for within the document.
• Double tap on the screen to Smart Zoom directly to the text you want to read.
• Annotate images (JPEG, PNG) non-destructive, just like PDF documents. (PRO)
ANNOTATE WITH EASE
• While reviewing a document, use your finger or Apple Pencil to highlight and markup text.
• Leave comments by adding a note, text, or drawing directly on the PDF.
• Add images or audio.
• Reply to notes. (PRO)
SIGN DOCUMENTS ANYWHERE
• Add your signature to any document using your finger or Apple Pencil.
• Move and resize your signature as needed.
• Flatten a document to ensure the signature doesn’t change.
CREATE AND EDIT PDFs
• Create new documents from existing documents by moving, rotating, deleting, or adding new pages.
• Combine multiple documents into a single one. (PRO)
• Leave a simple bookmark or create an entire table of contents for your document.
FILL OUT FORMS
• Quickly fill out PDF Forms by adding text to the fields.
• Flatten and secure the form once you’re done to ensure the document doesn’t change.
• Add a signature to any Form.
STORE, ORGANIZE AND SHARE
• Store documents, create folders and organize your documents.
• Share documents by printing, emailing or saving your edits back any cloud service.
PASSWORD PROTECT DOCUMENTS
• Read document metadata, title and keywords.
• Protect documents with user and owner passwords and limit permissions. (PRO)
AND SO MUCH MORE
• Conveniently switch to night mode when viewing your documents at night.
• Present on external screens without the distraction of toolbars. (PRO)
• Have the text from a PDF read out loud to you with text-to-speech.
• PDF Viewer remembers where you were down to the page/position where you left off - even across devices.
PDF Viewer comes with a large feature set, completely free. Some advanced features require the purchase of PDF Viewer Pro, available as a subscription. We offer 3-monthly and yearly subscription plans. There’s also a fully functional 7-day trial, so you can test PDF Viewer Pro (including document merging and password editing) before you commit. All plans unlock the app on iPhone and iPad.
TRUSTED BY COMPANIES YOU KNOW
PDF Viewer is built on top of and powered by PSPDFKit, the same PDF engine trusted around the world by companies like Dropbox, Box, IBM, Atlassian, SAP, and Lufthansa.
Be part of the PDF Viewer community:
Duration and price of each subscription are displayed in PDF Viewers’ storefront, updated at the time of purchase. Payment will be charged to iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. Subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off no later than 24 hours before the end of the current period. Subscriptions and auto-renewal can be managed/turned off in the iTunes account settings. Any unused portion of a free trial period is forfeited as soon as a subscription is purchased.
Sync conflict detection. Apple Pencil double-tap actions. Free-form redaction [Pro].
PDF Viewer 3.2.1 further improves performance and stability.
Here’s the full list of changes:
* PDF Viewer will now ask which version to keep when a sync conflict occurs.
* Full support for Apple Pencil double-tap actions on the new iPad Pro models. Toggle drawing and eraser, last annotation tool, or show the annotation inspector. (3.1.4)
* Free-form redaction works with text, images, graphics, annotations and form fields. [Pro] (3.1.4)
* Switching between the thumbnails view and the document editor now preserves the position of the current page instead of scrolling to the first page.
* Bookmarks can now be created in encrypted documents.
* Sharing a document can now be cancelled.
* Improves the sharing experience for documents that don't have annotations.
* Improves the page selection experience when sharing multiple documents at once.
* Improves performance when scrolling in the thumbnails list, especially for complex documents.
* Improves performance when opening documents.
* Improves error handling when saving a document fails.
* Fixes sometimes displaying a black screen when coming back to the app after deleting an open document.
* Fixes open documents not being restored when coming back to the app while an image was open.
* Fixes the overlay text of a redaction not being in the correct place in some cases.
* Fixes some documents showing a spinner forever and not rendering correctly.
* Fixes an issue where editing a form field in the middle may incorrectly move the cursor to the end.
* Fixes an issue where underline annotations may not work correctly on rotated pages.
* Fixes tapping items in the Outline or links to other pages in a document not working in certain documents.
* Fixes some documents rendering incorrectly after changing the device language.
* Fixes an issue where the overlay text of a redaction may not be in the correct place in some cases. [Pro]
* Fixes a problem where some text may be redacted incorrectly. [Pro]
* Fixes an issue where text could not be selected in certain documents.
As always, this update makes further improvements to stability.
We’d love to hear your feedback! If you have ideas or feature requests for future versions of the app, feel free to let us know. You can contact us using the in-app Feedback button on the Settings screen.
If you enjoy the app, please write us a review and help spread the word! Thanks <3
Ratings and Reviews
PDF Viewer impressed us right out of the gate with a streamlined interface packed with powerful features. Organizing, editing, and annotating documents is a snap thanks to toolbars that emphasize just the functions we need. Combined with Apple Pencil support, bookmark syncing over iCloud, and other modern capabilities, it’s like having a desktop-quality PDF toolkit wherever we go.
THE PDF reader App for iPad, PERIOD
I can’t believe this app!!!!!!!
When my friend first recommended it to me, I almost dismissed it, as the app is free and because I’ve never came across any reader app that is even reasonably good and free at the same time.
But when I, doubtably, installed and started using it, THIS APP BLOWS MY MIND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
First and foremost, and I’ve been searched for an app with this feature on iPad FOREVER — direct access to my PDFs from the iCloud Drive without copying them into the app and the synchronization of my annotation to the original files, AND I’VE FINALLY FOUND IT HERE!!!!! ON A FREE APP!!!!! WHAAAAAAT???????!!!!!!!!
Although its paid competitor also have this feature but it’s hidden deep and clearly you are not encouraged to open PDF directly from iCloud Drive, but in this app, the first I see is a browser interface for iCloud files, AMAZING!!!!!
And the annotating experience is just so natural and intuitive: the animation for applying highlight is just sublime, and adding a note or comment is just buttery smooth.
I am simply not gonna use another app for my PDFs on iPad henceforth.
And honestly I’ve never expected to find the perfect PDF reader to be a FREE APP!!!!!!!!
Thank you developers for such an amazing experience!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!!!
5 out of 5 stars!!
Let me say this, I have to use PDFs daily for my job. We were recently using Adobe to edit and upload PDF documents for our customers, but Adobe has a major glitch which would delete all information inputted into the forms which were gone and lost for ever; yes 4 hours of inputting data on 13 pages, gone just like that. Adobe took a long time to update and fix this issue which our company decided to delete from all our iPads and use a different program.
I found this program and it is amazing. The flow of the documents the uploading information just perfect. If i ran into a issue customer support would respond right away with a fix or a resolution.
- PSPDFKit GmbH
- 112.7 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 PSPDFKit GmbH
- In-App Purchases
- PDF Viewer Pro 3 Months $6.99
- PDF Viewer Pro Yearly $19.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.