PDF Viewer by PSPDFKit
By PSPDFKit GmbH
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Whether you’re working on your own or collaborating with a team, PDF Viewer maximizes productivity, allowing you to view, search, and annotate PDF documents with ease on your iPhone and iPad.
VIEW DOCUMENTS ON THE GO
Easily import a PDF from your favorite cloud service provider, email, or directly off a website you’re browsing.
Search for the exact text you are looking for within the document.
Double tap on the screen to Smart Zoom directly to the text you want to read.
ANNOTATE WITH EASE
While reviewing a document, use your finger or Apple Pencil to highlight and markup text.
Leave comments by adding a note, text, or drawing directly on the PDF.
Add images or audio.
SIGN DOCUMENTS ANYWHERE
Add your signature to any document using your finger or Apple Pencil.
Move and resize your signature as needed.
Flatten a document to ensure the signature doesn’t change.
CREATE AND EDIT PDFs
Create new documents from existing documents by moving, rotating, deleting, or adding new pages to your existing document.
Leave a simple bookmark or create an entire table of contents for your document.
FILL OUT FORMS
Quickly fill out PDF Forms by adding text to the fields.
Flatten and secure the form once you’re done to ensure the document doesn’t change.
Add a signature to any Form.
STORE, ORGANIZE AND SHARE
Store documents inside PDF Viewer.
Create folders and organize your documents inside PDF Viewer.
Share documents by printing, emailing or saving your edits back to iCloud, Dropbox, Box, OneDrive or any other cloud service.
AND SO MUCH MORE
Conveniently switch to night mode when viewing your documents at night.
Listen to your e-book or have the text from a PDF read out loud to you with text-to-speech.
Switching from your iPhone to iPad, PDF Viewer remembers where you were down to the page/position where you left off - even across devices.
TRUSTED BY COMPANIES YOU KNOW
PDF Viewer is built on top of and powered by PSPDFKit, the same PDF engine trusted around the world by companies like Dropbox, Box, IBM, Atlassian, SAP, and Lufthansa.
Be part of the PDF Viewer community:
What's New in Version 1.7.0
With the new release we've packed in a bunch of new stuff: A new Presenter Mode that lets you share a document on an external screen seamlessly; 3D Touch Preview Skimming so you can quickly browse through documents and folders; watermark filtering when selecting text; as well as an option to highlight links and more.
Here’s the full changelog:
* Adds option to enable a Presenter Mode, to mirror the shown document to an external screen.
* Adds 3D Touch Preview Skimming for documents and folders in the file browser, to quickly browse through files.
* Adds progress indicator to the file operations.
* Adds close button to all document tabs if there is enough space available.
* Adds support for flattening signature annotations.
* The bookmark list now automatically scrolls to the inserted bookmark.
* Improves RTL language support in forms.
* Improves automatic layout during callout annotation knob dragging.
* Improves interaction while drawing annotations.
* Fixes an issue with moving or copying a document into a folder.
* Fixes an issue where directory items state was not properly restored.
* Fixes an issue occurring after searching in the outline list.
We'd love to hear your feedback! If you have ideas or feature requests for future versions of the app, feel free to let us know. You can contact us using the In-App "Feedback" button in the Settings screen.
If you enjoy the app, please write us a review and help spread the word! Thanks <3
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Jul 24, 2017
- Version: 1.7.0
- Size: 91.6 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: PSPDFKit GmbH
- © PSPDFKit GmbH
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.