PDF Viewer by PSPDFKit
By PSPDFKit GmbH
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Whether you’re working on your own or collaborating with a team, PDF Viewer maximizes productivity, allowing you to view, search, and annotate PDF documents with ease on your iPhone and iPad.
VIEW DOCUMENTS ON THE GO
Easily import a PDF from your favorite cloud service provider, email, or directly off a website you’re browsing.
Search for the exact text you are looking for within the document.
Double tap on the screen to Smart Zoom directly to the text you want to read.
ANNOTATE WITH EASE
While reviewing a document, use your finger or Apple Pencil to highlight and markup text.
Leave comments by adding a note, text, or drawing directly on the PDF.
Add images or audio.
SIGN DOCUMENTS ANYWHERE
Add your signature to any document using your finger or Apple Pencil.
Move and resize your signature as needed.
Flatten a document to ensure the signature doesn’t change.
CREATE AND EDIT PDFs
Create new documents from existing documents by moving, rotating, deleting, or adding new pages to your existing document.
Leave a simple bookmark or create an entire table of contents for your document.
FILL OUT FORMS
Quickly fill out PDF Forms by adding text to the fields.
Flatten and secure the form once you’re done to ensure the document doesn’t change.
Add a signature to any Form.
STORE, ORGANIZE AND SHARE
Store documents inside PDF Viewer.
Create folders and organize your documents inside PDF Viewer.
Share documents by printing, emailing or saving your edits back to iCloud, Dropbox, Box, OneDrive or any other cloud service.
AND SO MUCH MORE
Conveniently switch to night mode when viewing your documents at night.
Listen to your e-book or have the text from a PDF read out loud to you with text-to-speech.
Switching from your iPhone to iPad, PDF Viewer remembers where you were down to the page/position where you left off - even across devices.
TRUSTED BY COMPANIES YOU KNOW
PDF Viewer is built on top of and powered by PSPDFKit, the same PDF engine trusted around the world by companies like Dropbox, Box, IBM, Atlassian, SAP, and Lufthansa.
Be part of the PDF Viewer community:
What's New in Version 2.1.2
With PDF Viewer 2.1 we're going all in on Apple's new document browsing UI. If you already run iOS 11, you'll notice the whole file browsing part has been replaced with Apple's familiar new interface. Adopting this UI is the most convenient way to offer access to all files on your iPad and iPhone.
2.1.2 adds a setting to disable the page grabber, improves website importing and fixes an issue where some PDF documents would not open.
2.1.1 fixes an import issue on iOS 9/10 and adds a loading indicator for opening documents.
If you experience issues with opening files, please try to restart your device and ensure you're on the latest version of iOS 11 and all 3rd-party apps such as Dropbox or OneDrive are updated.
For the list of known issues, search for "document browser" at http://faq.pdfviewer.io.
Here’s the full changelog for 2.1.0:
* Fully integrated iOS 11 document browser.
* Support for white, light and dark UI themes.
* Newly added pages from the document editor will be added at the end of the document.
* Adds intelligent splitting of drawings into multiple ink annotations. This is especially beneficial when using Apple Pencil.
* Improves performance of drawing ink annotations, which is especially noticeable when using Apple Pencil.
* Improves page grabber user experience when scrolling documents with various sized pages.
* Improves handling of invalid pages in the thumbnails view.
* Improves displaying of the icon for annotations that have a note attached.
* Improves content insets and prevents zooming into the areas outside a spread.
* Improves scroll indicator insets on iPhone X.
* Improves document layout on iPhone X.
* Improves edge gestures handling with visible annotation toolbar.
* Improves content offset behavior during user interface fade-in in vertical continuous mode.
* Improves detection of RichMedia elements and always prefers to show controls for audio-only tracks.
* Improves the performance of document outline parsing when the document is very big.
* Improves positioning of form elements during editing.
* Update the sound annotation playback toolbar view while scrolling is active.
* Fixes issue where text in form fields are always black.
* Fixes an issue that caused pages to be slightly zoomed in after rotation.
* Fixes issue where the navigation bar did not fade out with the user interface on iOS 10.
* Fixes the positioning of the underline on text when no ascending characters are present on the line.
* Fixes an issue where the page grabber was not able to scroll all the way to the top or the bottom of a document in some configurations.
* Fixes an issue that could when switching between documents with different page numbers.
* Fixes an issue where the scrubber bar didn't lay out correctly when switching documents.
* Fixes ink, shape, and line annotations not being rendered correctly if they were selected while the app changes its size.
* Fixes an issue where an ink annotation's background was incorrectly ignored.
We’d love to hear your feedback! If you have ideas or feature requests for future versions of the app, feel free to let us know. You can contact us using the In-App "Feedback" button in the Settings screen.
If you enjoy the app, please write us a review and help spread the word! Thanks <3
Love it 💯
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Jan 15, 2018
- Version: 2.1.2
- Size: 89.0 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: PSPDFKit GmbH
- © PSPDFKit GmbH
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.