PDF Viewer - Read, Review, and Annotate
By PSPDFKit GmbH
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Whether you’re working on your own or collaborating with a team, PDF Viewer maximizes productivity, allowing you to view, search, and annotate PDF documents with ease on your iPhone and iPad.
VIEW DOCUMENTS ON THE GO
Easily import a PDF from your favorite cloud service provider, email, or directly off a website you’re browsing.
Search for the exact text you are looking for within the document.
Double tap on the screen to Smart Zoom directly to the text you want to read.
ANNOTATE WITH EASE
While reviewing a document, use your finger or Apple Pencil to highlight and markup text.
Leave comments by adding a note, text, or drawing directly on the PDF.
Add images or audio.
SIGN DOCUMENTS ANYWHERE
Add your signature to any document using your finger or Apple Pencil.
Move and resize your signature as needed.
Flatten a document to ensure the signature doesn’t change.
CREATE AND EDIT PDFs
Create new documents from existing documents by moving, rotating, deleting, or adding new pages to your existing document.
Leave a simple bookmark or create an entire table of contents for your document.
FILL OUT FORMS
Quickly fill out PDF Forms by adding text to the fields.
Flatten and secure the form once you’re done to ensure the document doesn’t change.
Add a signature to any Form.
STORE, ORGANIZE AND SHARE
Store documents inside PDF Viewer.
Create folders and organize your documents inside PDF Viewer.
Share documents by printing, emailing or saving your edits back to iCloud, Dropbox, Box, OneDrive or any other cloud service.
AND SO MUCH MORE
Conveniently switch to night mode when viewing your documents at night.
Listen to your e-book or have the text from a PDF read out loud to you with text-to-speech.
Switching from your iPhone to iPad, PDF Viewer remembers where you were down to the page/position where you left off - even across devices.
TRUSTED BY COMPANIES YOU KNOW
PDF Viewer is built on top of and powered by PSPDFKit, the same PDF engine trusted around the world by companies like Dropbox, Box, IBM, Atlassian, SAP, and Lufthansa.
Be part of the PDF Viewer community:
What's New in Version 1.5.1
Thank you all for the great feedback so far! Our main focus for this version was to improve our overall app reliability by resolving some of the most common crashes. In addition, we also included a few smaller UI and performance improvements.
Here’s the full changelog:
* Adds a search UI to the annotations list.
* Improves the action extension icon.
* Improves support for right-to-left user interfaces.
* Improves performance of library indexing.
* Improves thumbnail regeneration for edited documents.
* Improves loading of indexing statistics.
* Fixes potential crashes due to incomplete error information.
* Fixes potential issues while importing certain image formats.
* Fixes an application hang during view dismissal.
* Fixes an issue, where the import completion notification could remain visible too long.
* Fixes various issues during rotation.
* Fixes a layout issue when switching to thumbnail mode in some cases.
* Fixes an issue with entering edit mode of free text annotations when long pressing.
* Fixes an issue with free text annotations in night mode.
* Fixes the localization of preview actions.
We love hearing from you! Please continue to use the Feedback button in settings to tell us what you like and what we can improve. We can’t respond to reviews, but we’re always available through Feedback. If you already love the app, please give us a review and help spread the word!
Most awesome free PDF viewer ever
Before this app I was using iBook to read my PDF files and books. Ever since I found this app I it's all I ever use for my PDFs. There are folder to organize your files in to categories/groups. Folder with in folders. Have multiple PDFs open at a time like tabs. It's like I tiny operating system for PDFs. It's so crazy that this app is free because it's so well designed. It work as you would expect it to.
You cant imagine how many students you have helped with this wonderful app, i take off my hat in respect for the developer, view,annonate,share, wifi share-box, notes, hand writing, image integrating, and endless wonders suites every taste.
I salute you, but one request, could annotations be synchronized when using another device, just like sync reading position.
simply put - Wow
This was about the sixth PDF app I tried and I was pleasantly surprised - especially since it was free and has great functionality. I store my reading material on an iXpand drive and it works with that as well.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Jan 20, 2017
- Version: 1.5.1
- Size: 82.6 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: PSPDFKit GmbH
- © PSPDFKit GmbH
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.