By Useful Fruit Software
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Record everything. By integrating traditional text notes with audio, Pear Note ensures that you never miss a thing.
Look at your notes and wonder what they mean?
Pear Note can jump straight to the point in the recording where you typed that note, so you can listen to what was going on at the time and use the recording to interpret your notes.
Find that your notes have large gaps?
Pear Note lets you navigate to the end of the notes you did take, so you can listen to or watch what was going on when you zoned out.
- Instantly jump to anywhere in the recording by tapping the text
- Rich text notes, including bulleted and numbered lists, highlighting, and text styles
- Sync notes via Dropbox to other iPads, iPhones, iPod touches, or laptop/desktop computers running Pear Note
- Inline images which can be taken with the built-in camera, inserted from your photos, or copy/pasted from other apps
- Search to help you find your notes quickly
- Background recording to keep recording if you switch to another app
- Add PDF slides to notes and record when they are changed, then use slides to navigate the recording as well
- Play back video synced from laptop/desktop computers running Pear Note
- Universal app runs on iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch
What's New in Version 2.2.2
Fixed a crash that could occur when editing text
Fixed a crash that could occur on multi-step input languages (e.g. Chinese)
Best for syncing lectures with slides and notes
Tested a few, and this is the best app I've found so far to sync audio lectures with presentation slides and notes! I was confused on how to get it working at first, but the tech guys wrote me back personally and helped sort out basic user questions. I normally give four stars for great, but extra one here for product support. Video would be an awesome addition at some point, though I would need more storage space to use it for every class. (Syncs great with dropbox, may buy more cloud space).
Outstanding Note Taking App
This is easily the best note taking app I've used for college purposes. The ability to sync the lecture audio (recorded in class) with the typed notes you write to the PowerPoint PDF's the professors puts out is amazing. It lets you put all the resources together in an easy to use program that makes learning a lot easier. The interface is clean and uncluttered. There's one or two small bugs that can easily be worked out, but they don't significantly impact the use of the app. If you're in college, this is the app for you!
Simple, easy, but lacking vid
I'm using this app to organize choreography and costumes for our annual dance show. Wish I had the ability to add video AND photo like the Mac OS version.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Nov 04, 2013
- Version: 2.2.2
- Size: 3.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Useful Fruit Software
- © 2011 Useful Fruit Software, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.