Runtastic Pedometer Step Counter & Walking Tracker
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The only pedometer that works anywhere on your body - download the free Runtastic Pedometer app now! Start your personal step counter on your iPhone, iPod or iPad with just a click & take your first step towards a healthier future. Also works with the new motion processors of your iPhone 5, iPhone 6 and iPhone 6+!
Runtastic Pedometer keeps track of every step you take and lets you see whether you reach 10,000 steps/day, as recommended. Download this top-rated app today to improve your overall health and fitness!
APP FEATURES & BENEFITS: (limited in LITE version)
- Automatic step detection
- Works anywhere: pockets, purse, arm, hand
- Accurate calculation of calories burned
- Calculates speed & distance
- Step frequency calculation
- 1,000 step beep: Audio signal every 1,000 steps to keep you on track
- Users can save body metrics like weight and height for a more accurate calorie count
- M7 and M8 processors are used (on compatible devices)
- Sync with Runtastic.com: Manage all data online
- Share your activities on Social Media like Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp or via email and iMessage
Runtastic Pedometer is ideal to track your daily steps and movement while the app motivates you to take even more steps every day. Let Runtastic Pedometer help you reach the recommended 10,000 steps per day. Kick off your journey towards a fitter, healthier self!
What's New in Version 2.3.1
Your favorite pedometer and step counter app has just upped its game!
- Performance Improvements
Love Runtastic? Our goal is to help you improve your fitness and encourage healthy living. Rate us & tell others about your experience in the App Store.
Perfect walking companion
I like this app because it tells me how far I walked and also the amount of steps. Plus, this app makes me want to get to my 10k steps per day. I am not a "techy" person at all but this pedometer app is very simple to use.
This app doesn't accurately track steps. My friend and I use it for our training runs for gymnastics. She decided to download a gps app instead and when her gps app hit 2 miles, mine was at .92. Do not trust this app for distance.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: May 20, 2015
- Version: 2.3.1
- Size: 28.0 MB
- Languages: English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Seller: runtastic
- © runtastic GmbH
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.