PEIG is the client side app (a software authenticator) for ADUCID authentication
technology – an innovative strong authentication solution without passwords,
certificates, HW tokens, text messages or any other OTPs.
With PEIG (and ADUCID) you don’t need to remember any complicated passwords
or retype any verification codes. ADUCID uses mutual authentication with strong
cryptography to achieve the highest levels of security while its automated
processes make user experience straightforward and hassle-free.
PEIG is always FREE and enables:
- automatic login with mutual authentication (PEIG verifies authenticity of the
server to eliminate phishing)
- automatic login to secondary device with QR code
- use with unlimited number of user credentials to unlimited number of ADUCID
- secure authentication even from unprotected/unknown devices and public
wireless networks without fear of compromising credentials
- self-service functions: credentials back-ups, replicas and their recovery
- authentication and cryptographic processes fully automated
PEIG can’t be used as a standalone app. It works only in conjunction with servers
and services running ADUCID “Identity Machine” server. The user never pays for any part of this service.
For more information visit: www.aducid.com
- Improved security and stability of core functionality.
- Bug fixing
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.