Perfect Piano is an intelligent piano simulator design for your iPhone and iPad. With in-built genuine piano timbre, this app can teach you how to play piano and amuse you at the same time!
[ Smart Keyboard ]
• 88-key piano keyboard
• Single-row mode; Double-row mode; Double players
• Multitouch screen support
• Force touch
• Keyboard width adjustment
• Multiple in-built sound effect: Grand piano, Music box, Pipe organ, Synth bass, Steel string guitar, Strings Ensemble, Soprano Sax, Space Synth, Rhodes Piano
• MIDI and AAC audio recording
• Direct sharing of recording file or set as ringtone
[ Learn to Play ]
• Learn thousands of popular music scores
• Two guidance patterns: falling note, waterfall
• Three play modes: auto play, semi-auto play, note pause
• Left & right hand setup
• A->B loop
• Speed adjustment
• Difficulty adjustment
[ Multiplayer Connection & PK ]
• Play the piano with other players from all over the world
• Make friends
• Real-time on-line chatting
• Weekly new song challenge ranking
• Create guilds
[ Support USB MIDI Keyboard ]
• Support standard General MIDI protocol and allow the connection of MIDI keyboard (such as YAMAHA P105, Roland F-120, Xkey, etc.) through USB interface
• Perfectly control the piano, play, recording and competition via external MIDI keyboard
If you have any question regarding the use of app, please contact us:
• Email: email@example.com
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/PerfectPiano
Let's rock and roll!
1. Add Chord Mode
Ratings and Reviews
Love the app but two problems
The app itself is the perfect piano like it says the only problems are when I play a note a note I didn't even touch on the other side of the keyboard will play at the same time & the song titled totoro the ending theme is NOT totoro the ending theme I have never heard that song in the movie (or anywhere else until this app) and I think it should be fixed! But all the other songs are great and everything else is perfect.
ALL most there!
This is a great app! BUT I have noticed that sometimes if I don’t tap the keys in the center it acts as if I didn’t tap it at all.😒 I can live with that, but I LOVE the Greatest Showman, and I really want to learn to play it! I can look at the notes in my phone and play a song on my actual piano! I will give this app more stars when more songs from the Greatest Showman come? This is a great app, by the way!!!!!😍😁😝👍 I can play piano without having to pay someone!!
I love using this piano app to give me the starting pitch for a song before I sing. However, the app has not been opening on my iPhone and it has been like this for a couple of weeks. Can you fix this? I want to continue using the app, but I will switch if it is not resolved.
- Revontulet Soft Inc.
- 138.7 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2015 Revontulet Soft Inc
- In-App Purchases
- Unlimited access all online songs and sound effects for 7 days $0.99
- Unlimited access all online songs and sound effects for 1 year $7.99
- Unlimited access all online songs and sound effects for 3 Month $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.