Perfect Piano is an intelligent piano simulator design for your iPhone and iPad. With in-built genuine piano timbre, this app can teach you how to play piano and amuse you at the same time!
[ Smart Keyboard ]
• 88-key piano keyboard
• Single-row mode; Double-row mode; Double players
• Multitouch screen support
• Force touch
• Keyboard width adjustment
• Multiple in-built sound effect: Grand piano, Music box, Pipe organ, Synth bass, Steel string guitar, Strings Ensemble, Soprano Sax, Space Synth, Rhodes Piano
• MIDI and AAC audio recording
• Direct sharing of recording file or set as ringtone
[ Learn to Play ]
• Learn thousands of popular music scores
• Two guidance patterns: falling note, waterfall
• Three play modes: auto play, semi-auto play, note pause
• Left & right hand setup
• A->B loop
• Speed adjustment
• Difficulty adjustment
[ Multiplayer Connection & PK ]
• Play the piano with other players from all over the world
• Make friends
• Real-time on-line chatting
• Weekly new song challenge ranking
• Create guilds
[ Support USB MIDI Keyboard ]
• Support standard General MIDI protocol and allow the connection of MIDI keyboard (such as YAMAHA P105, Roland F-120, Xkey, etc.) through USB interface
• Perfectly control the piano, play, recording and competition via external MIDI keyboard
If you have any question regarding the use of app, please contact us:
• Email: email@example.com
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/PerfectPiano
Let's rock and roll!
1. Add new avatar
2. iPhoneX improvement
3. Other bugs fix
Ratings and Reviews
Love the app but two problems
The app itself is the perfect piano like it says the only problems are when I play a note a note I didn't even touch on the other side of the keyboard will play at the same time & the song titled totoro the ending theme is NOT totoro the ending theme I have never heard that song in the movie (or anywhere else until this app) and I think it should be fixed! But all the other songs are great and everything else is perfect.
So as it says no sound every time I touch a white key all the way at the bottom it won’t make a sound or even show that I touched it I have to press all the way at the rope of the white note so it would make sound (I have an iPhone 5s) plz fix I’ve had this app for 1 year and this has never been an issue
Plz read. Developers plz.
Hi guys um. What happened to the create your own account is it broken or something? I’m really upset. I played this game a lot, but look it stopped working for many people. I’m not a fake user. I’m actually playing this game. Today I just bought it and looks like it’s a bad app to be on. Just saying not my fault it’s basically yours. I played this game for years. What’s going on did something happen??? Perfect piano if your reading this look at this problem and fix it please. 😤😤😤OMG YOU DIDN'T CHANGE ANYTHING!
- Revontulet Soft Inc.
- 102.7 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2015 Revontulet Soft Inc
- In-App Purchases
- Unlimited access all online songs and sound effects for 7 days $0.99
- Unlimited access all online songs and sound effects for 1 year $5.99
- Unlimited access all online songs and sound effects for 3 Month $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.