PerfectReader Pro - PDF & Document Reader for Adobe Acrobat & Microsoft Office
By Truong Nguyen Ngoc
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
PerfectReader 3 is for those people who are looking for a perfect PDF & Office document reader for iPhone/iPad. Organizing your documents with Colors & Stars; reading small text easily with the unique Text Reflow; Sepia/Day & Night reading modes for a great reading experience; advanced text to speech with auto-language detection in 30+ languages; reviewing PDF documents with Pen, Highlight, Notes or Typewriter. After five years on the AppStore, PerfectReader nowadays is the go to app for many people worldwide.
PerfectReader 3 features:
A FIVE-STAR FILE MANAGER
- Organize your documents in a local Library or iCloud for cross-devices access.
- View your documents in Thumbnail or List
- Categorize your documents with Colored Tags & Stars
- Quickly access your favorite & recent documents
- A powerful search for easily getting the document you need.
- Import documents from iCloud Drive
- Tabbed Document User Interface for quickly switching between multiple opened documents
- Support unpack zipped files.
THE BEST-IN-CLASS PDF READER
- Intuitive and easy-to-use User Interface that is suitable for uses at any age.
- Different reading modes to read anytime, anywhere: Day, Night & Sepia modes.
- The world's best PDF Text Reflow mode.
- Advanced Text To Speech feature with auto language detection in 30+ supported languages.
- Automatically crop empty margins to boost the display space
- Continuous scrolling mode for easy & convenient skimming.
- Easy to navigate with the multi-purpose SideBar hosting Document Thumbnails, PDF Outlines, Bookmarks & Search.
- Full set of commenting tools for document review.
- Large PDF documents support with auto-caching to prevent losing your comments.
- Email or Print PDF documents
SUPPORT MICROSOFT OFFICE & iWORKS DOCUMENTS
- Microsoft Office documents including Word, Excel, Powerpoint are supported.
- iWorks documents including Pages, Numbers & KeyNotes are supported.
- Generic text documents are supported.
Please like us on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/PerfectReaderApp to have your say and get technical support. Enjoy the world's most powerful document reader!
What's New in Version 3.5.1
- New: Option to use PDF Viewer in PerfectReader V2 (Page Curling)
- Many bug fixes and enhancements
Great app that needs an update.
This is one of the few apps I use on a daily basis. No other app comes close to making PDF’s so easy and enjoyable to read on any device. As a student this app is a miracle! However, It is in need of two specific updates.
1. This app is one of the best with annotations. Unfortunately, Apple Pencil support is buggy. Pen strokes randomly cut out while writing. Sometimes there is also a time delay between when the pencil meets the display and when the app starts drawing. This results in the first letter of words being cut off.
2. iCloud syncing is outdated and doesn’t support iCloud drive.
Hope to see an update sometime soon! This really is an amazing app.
Lost network function, looks terrible.
The old version was much better. Now the only way to get anything into the program is through iCloud. iBooks can already do that - the reason I bought the last version of this program was because you could dump things into it over wifi. Also it has a eye-splintering key bright white and light blue interface that makes it hard to see anything, and lights up the whole room at night.
Although a good app...
The latest version of this app, although it has some improvements over the previous versions, it lacks the aesthetics and elegant presentation as the previous version. The page tuning feature is sorely missed, I am surprised that the developer excluded such an important feature.
- Category: Books
- Updated: May 09, 2015
- Version: 3.5.1
- Size: 59.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Truong Nguyen Ngoc
- © 2015 NitroApps. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.