PerfectReader Pro - PDF & Document Reader for Adobe Acrobat & Microsoft Office
By Truong Nguyen Ngoc
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
PerfectReader 3 is for those people who are looking for a perfect PDF & Office document reader for iPhone/iPad. Organizing your documents with Colors & Stars; reading small text easily with the unique Text Reflow; Sepia/Day & Night reading modes for a great reading experience; advanced text to speech with auto-language detection in 30+ languages; reviewing PDF documents with Pen, Highlight, Notes or Typewriter. After five years on the AppStore, PerfectReader nowadays is the go to app for many people worldwide.
PerfectReader 3 features:
A FIVE-STAR FILE MANAGER
- Organize your documents in a local Library or iCloud for cross-devices access.
- View your documents in Thumbnail or List
- Categorize your documents with Colored Tags & Stars
- Quickly access your favorite & recent documents
- A powerful search for easily getting the document you need.
- Import documents from iCloud Drive
- Tabbed Document User Interface for quickly switching between multiple opened documents
- Support unpack zipped files.
THE BEST-IN-CLASS PDF READER
- Intuitive and easy-to-use User Interface that is suitable for uses at any age.
- Different reading modes to read anytime, anywhere: Day, Night & Sepia modes.
- The world's best PDF Text Reflow mode.
- Advanced Text To Speech feature with auto language detection in 30+ supported languages.
- Automatically crop empty margins to boost the display space
- Continuous scrolling mode for easy & convenient skimming.
- Easy to navigate with the multi-purpose SideBar hosting Document Thumbnails, PDF Outlines, Bookmarks & Search.
- Full set of commenting tools for document review.
- Large PDF documents support with auto-caching to prevent losing your comments.
- Email or Print PDF documents
SUPPORT MICROSOFT OFFICE & iWORKS DOCUMENTS
- Microsoft Office documents including Word, Excel, Powerpoint are supported.
- iWorks documents including Pages, Numbers & KeyNotes are supported.
- Generic text documents are supported.
Please like us on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/PerfectReaderApp to have your say and get technical support. Enjoy the world's most powerful document reader!
What's New in Version 3.0.0
The all-new release with many new features in an unbeatable UI.
- New: The all-new UI optimized for all iPhone and iPad generations (those support iOS 7 or newer).
- New: The all-new PDF engine
- New: Document Tabbar to open and switch between multiple documents
- New: Text To Speech with 30+ supported languages
- New: Text Reflow is now back with more beautiful and precise
- New: Automatically crop unwanted space in a PDF document
- New: The all-new file manager with Thumbnail View, List View modes. Sort by Name, Modified Date or Size.
- New: Categorize files or folder by Color Tags or Stars
- New: Microsoft Office, iWorks, Generic Text Files are now support.
- New: Zip file support.
Good app for reading and annotating PDFs
It's a good app. I liked it better before the most recent upgrade which essentially turned it into something else entirely, with a new design, logo, different features etc. I guess it's supposed to look more modern, but it lost some of its former elegance. Still the best option I know for reading PDF files though, with different rendering options and highlight/underline/annotate functions and quick (and very useful) links that take you from the main text to references and back.
Less than perfect upgrade
First off, it took the developers YEARS to upgrade the previous buggy version of this app (which crashed frequently), but I stuck with it because it had some great features that I have have grown accustomed to. With this new version, I am very disappointed that many of the key features included with the older version did not end up in this new one, namely two page landscape reading/page flip view, the ability to convert and download PDF pages from the web and no way to mass export files to dropbox. I originally paid for this app specifically for these features and now I must search for another app to take its place!
Perfect Reader Pro, is an excellent app. Good for reading pdf documents, download and open pdf documents from web, high light and annotate documents. The only small complaint is that the pencil icon for annotating always stays at the bottom and doesn't disappear when not needed. Other than that is good so far
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Feb 13, 2015
- Version: 3.0.0
- Size: 35.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Truong Nguyen Ngoc
- © 2015 SkyGarden
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5 and iPhone 6.