My Calendar – Period Tracker by Simple Innovation is an elegant and easy-to-use period tracker that helps you take control of the many aspects of your menstrual cycle—from ovulation, fertility and periods, to birth control pills, moods and other symptoms.
Whether you are concerned about conceiving, birth control and contraception, or regularity of period cycles, Period Calendar can help. Our tracker is easy to use and offers everything you need: Track irregular periods, weight, temperature, moods, blood flow, symptoms and more.
Discreet reminders keep you informed and prepared by predicting upcoming periods, ovulation, and fertile days. The app adapts to your cycle history and the calculator accurately predicts the important events during your cycle.
- Vital info at a glance: intuitive calendar home page lets you visualize non-fertile, fertile, ovulation, expected period and actual period
- Entire cycle log and settings can be backed up and restored easily and quickly. Never be afraid to lose your calendar data, even when you lost your phone or get a new one.
- Detailed tracking: daily planner lets you save essential period information like flow, intercourse, symptoms, moods, temperature, weight, medicine, PMS, other cervical observations, and general diary notes
- Always stay in the loop with notifications for upcoming period, fertility windows or ovulation
- Protect your most private data from curious eyes: password lock it using a unique PIN code
- Personalize and make it yours: Gorgeous new watercolor themes, adjust period prediction intervals, luteal phase length, plus choose your units of measure and the first day of the week (Sunday or Monday) – all in Settings
- Abstinence mode hides ovulation, fertility and intercourse related data—perfect tracker for girls and teens just starting their periods
- Want to start fresh? Just reset it
This highly customizable period tracker and pregnancy planning calendar is perfect for any woman to take control of her health and keep organized.
Download it for FREE today!
- Fixed minor issues reported by users
- Please send us your feedback!
Ratings and Reviews
New user review w/ a suggestion
I was forced to find a new period tracker app after being loyal to one for years that decided to go kaput. My new phone doesn’t allow me to download it so here I go searching for an app of a highly personal nature that needs certain things as essential
I have to say so far I like this one best. It has a couple of different watercolor backgrounds to choose from and once you get the hang of where everything is it’s not too hard to navigate.
I would like to suggest the ability to edit/ add in the Symptoms and Moods areas. Many of the ones listed are duplicates (especially in Moods) and not everyone suffers from the same Symptoms. That’s just my two cents. I also would not mind being able to change the font and have added backgrounds.
Hello! Thank you for the feedback. We'll consider your suggestion to add option to edit or add manually symptoms and moods for future updates, thank you for sharing it. Additional comments please send to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I love the look and feel of this app. I have downloaded A LOT of apps trying to replace one I have been using for several years but is no longer supported by my phone. I 100% agree with the previous poster in that while the ads are the least obstructive and disrupting of any I have tried, I would love a flat-fee, paid, ad-free option! The only other suggestion I would have is to have the option to change the default to “days until” vs “day of cycle” in the main screen circle. I don’t typically track my “day of” but like to know how many days until without having to flip screens. Aside from that I love this app, thank you so much!
Hello! Thank you for your kind works about the app. We'll consider your suggestion to add option to switch "days until" and "day of cycle" for future updates, thank you for sharing the idea. Also, we do have plans to make ads-free version of the app available for purchase. Additional comments about the app please send us at email@example.com.
2 Pros, 2 Cons
Two things I like and two things I would change: Like #1, The beautiful watercolor art that there is to choose from. Like #2, It is fairly discreet; there is nothing on the icon or title that says “period tracker” on my iPad main screens. Dislike #1, I want to be able to see, at a glance on the calendar page, whether it was a spotting day, regular flow, or heavy flow. This is important information at different stages of our life, especially with break-through bleeding. And I don’t want to have to tap on each day to see what it was. Dislike #2, I am hoping there will be the opportunity to purchase this app for a dollar or two and get rid of the ads at the bottom.
Hello! Thank you for the feedback. We'll consider your suggestions to add option to see a flow on the main screen of the Calendar and to provide paid ads-free version of the app for future updates, thank you for sharing the ideas. With more comments please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you.
- Emily Powell
- 64.1 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Bulgarian, Chinese, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © SimpleInnovation
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.