By Royal Society of Chemistry
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
This fact-filled, image-rich app is the only periodic table you need.
Ideal if you’re a student, teacher or just have an interest in the chemical sciences.
Did you know that neodymium is used in microphones? Or europium in Euro bank notes to help stop counterfeiting? These are just two of the absorbing facts in our free, user-friendly and customisable app, based on our popular and well-respected Royal Society of Chemistry Periodic Table website.
• See elements in their natural state and real-life applications.
• Check out podcasts and videos.
• Use our interactive slider to see how elements change state as temperature increases, or explore the discovery of the elements through history.
• Customise your app to see only what interests you.
• Use our simple table for quick access to data – like sorting elements in order of increasing density.
What's New in Version 1.4
Includes names, data and images for the four new elements
Missing 1 Thing
This is well done! To perfect it please add a search bar. One exists but only looks up elements by name. Please make it look up text tags and key words that are in the elements description.
For example if I search of up ‘ toxic’ it should bring up lead, Mercury and so on.
By far the best app
Great app! It is extremely useful for my chemistry course. I just wish it had support for multitasking.
Best Periodic Table App
This app is great for all learners of chemistry, entry level or advanced. Easy to use and full of a great deal of information
- Category: Education
- Updated: Jun 26, 2017
- Version: 1.4
- Size: 62.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Royal Society of Chemistry
- © Royal Society of Chemistry 2015. All rights reserved. Registered charity number: 207890.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.