We love our pets. They are our companions, our best friends, they are like our children, some take care of us. We deeply care about them, but living busy lives we need help with this.
Pet CV offers that help.
Pet CV helps you keep most important data about your pets in one place.
Pet’s Personal Details
- Record their names, birthdays, gender, breed and date sterilised.
- There are no limits to the number of pets you may add.
- Type of exercise your pets require.
- Toys they like or dislike.
- Habits and any other important notes.
- Keep track of various medications and treatments that your pet may need.
- Add as many different types of medications and treatments as you like.
- Set and Receive notifications to remind you of treatment.
- Set a frequency for them so that a new record would be created once one is completed. The frequency can be set to repeat according to your preference - for example: 6 monthly, every day, every 3 days, every year, etc. Select the frequency, then set how often to repeat.
- Track your pets’ weight history by keeping records of how much their weight was and when it was taken.
- All pets have certain things that they may be allergic or intolerant to. Keep a list of these in the Allergies section.
- Document number of registration details (number, date and issuer).
- Document the rabies tag and the microchip number of each pet.
- Ease of access of your pets’ important contacts, including the Vet, Breeder and Pet Shop. These are integrated with the iPhone contacts, which allows you to access their information and contact them directly through the application without needing to exit.
- Email you pets' details.
Ratings and Reviews
Good app but needs improvement
This is a great idea for an app. However, there are some glitches. For one, when you mark a vaccination/treatment as "completed," it sometimes resorts back to "not completed" without my changing it. Also, when you view the entire list of vaccinations and treatments, all the treatments are organized chronologically. It would be more helpful to have the type of treatment orgranized in groups, and then chronologically. It would be better to have a different "view" screen for each type of treatment. Also, this app should have some kind of sycronization to either a desktop app or online. It takes a while to enter in all your pet's information so it would be a hindrance to have to re-enter everything if the app is updated or if something happens to the iPhone or iPod touch. If you agree with these recommendations, please hit "yes."
A great app for the pet lover as it keeps track of important details, especially the treatments section. There are some defaulted treatments, but you can add as many different treatment types as you want so you can even use it for other appointments like dog training, puppy school etc.
Also keeps a record of microchip and registration details, and other things too. I noticed that the app gets constantly upgraded and improved, which is great. I've also got myKids from the same developer which is really similar to PetCV but for kids.
With my number of pets, its a real help.
Decent app, missing stuff though
App still needs an overview screen so you don't have to click on each pet to see upcoming treatments. Also I'd like to see the number of upcoming treatments on the app icon (like within a month or something) so I know there's stuff coming up (like how the Mail app shows you how many new messages you have and such). Right now unless I remember to click on the app, and click on each of my 3 dogs to see what's coming up, I won't know. I wanted this as a reminder app, and it's functioning more as a reference instead (which is good, don't get me wrong, however that's not what I wanted it for).
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.