PetitRocket Mission to Mars
By Paul Baron
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
With PetitRocket, fly to Mars with your iPhone. No flight experience required! Play with it just like a real toy rocket, thanks to its state-of-the-art gyroscopic steering and accelerometer handling.
- Take a photo to put yourself in the astronaut’s seat.
- Shake the iPhone up to take off.
- Tilt it to steer the rocket all the way to Mars.
- In a hurry? Shape the iPhone up or tap on the rocket to give it a Hyper-speed boost.
- When you land, find a safe spot on a table corner, sofa cushion or the ground.
- Collect landing photos on Mars by tapping on the rover.
- Then fly back to earth and pass on the fun to your friends!
Have A Safe Flight. You're Making History!
■ Coming soon: Mission extensions, new spaceships by award-winning Japanese animator Gaku Kinoshita (www.gaku-kinoshita.com) and sounds by pop duo Lullatone (www.lullatone.com).
■ Facebook: Follow us at https://www.facebook.com/petitrocket and post your Mars landing pictures to your timelines.
Videos: We want to see them! Post videos of yourself or your kids flying to Mars!
■ Devices: Sorry, only iPhone 5 and iPhone 4S can fly to Mars. The iPhone 4, and earlier devices have not been space tested.
■ For Mission Control (and Parents)
- Turn up the volume to enjoy the soundtrack!
- PetitRocket is made for kids who are used to holding an iPhone. Just like a real rocket, make sure they hold on tight! If you have a small baby, make it fly for them and they’ll be amazed.
- PetitRocket is designed to get kids up and moving. Encourage them to run around with the rocket but steer clear of asteroids and hard obstacles/tables.
- This rocket flies fast! Your little astronaut will arrive on Mars in about 30 seconds, perfect for small groups and parties.
- PetitRocket does not uses any word-based interface/buttons, so even the youngest kids can play with it. If they don’t know how to take a photo on the iPhone, help them through that part the first time around.
- Once on Mars, the first time you tap on the rover, we'll ask you for access to your iPhone’s Camera Roll in order to save a celebratory picture of the landing. Later, why not share the great landing on Facebook or Twitter?
- PetitRocket doesn't ask you for any in-app purchases.
Adorable, fun little game
Love how it puts your kid's funny little face into the action. Music and artwork are so catchy!
- Category: Education
- Released: May 18, 2013
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 21.6 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Paul Baron
- © 2013, Paul Baron
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone 4, iPhone 4s, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPad 2 Wi-Fi, iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G, iPad Wi-Fi (3rd generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (3rd generation), iPad Wi-Fi (4th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (4th generation), iPad mini Wi-Fi, iPad mini Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPod touch (4th generation), iPod touch (5th generation), and iPod touch (6th generation).