PGA Championship 2017 – Quail Hollow Club
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Live stream the 99th PGA Championship with the official PGA Championship app. Watch the action from Quail Hollow across all your screens as the world’s greatest players chase the season’s final major in Charlotte from Aug. 7-13, 2017. Brought to you by the PGA of America and Turner Sports.
· Watch every live video channel including marquee groups and featured coverage of Quail Hollow’s “Green Mile” closing stretch.
· Follow your favorite players on a live leaderboard, enhanced this year with instant video of key shots and strokes gained statistics.
· See exclusive video and photos from the championship in the Minute by Minute second-screen experience.
· Completely customize your alert settings. Get the information you want about the tournament and specific players.
· Read preview and daily coverage from award-winning golf writers
· Headed to the course? You’ll get special features, including “Golf Mode” instructions, customized alerts, an event guide and practice round tee times.
What's New in Version 9.2
- Favorites not Saving
- Leaderboard Loading Issues
- General Bugs
Really Good But..l
I've spent 4 days at The PGA! 3 as a Marshal and one as a Paying guest. The PGA training was a 5; the course is a 5; the course improvements are a 5 so why a 3 you ask.
Confessions are a 1! Great selection but supply VERY inconsistent. Staff grumpy for the most part. Quality mediocre at best. Lines way to long for a 30 lunch break. Prices way out of line. I counted more than 70 patron in line at one time! Number one complaints from patrons was .....you got...the food/confessions stands. To few charging to much for so few options. Supply could not met the demand across the 3-4 stands visited. Brought food from home.
Concession supplier must have been the low bidder. BUT the Tournament...5+!
Not a "major" app
Favorites were not retained, and search didn't work in The first version of the app. Fixed in the next but the app is still terrible. Fitting that The inferior major would have an inferior app.
Comparing this app to those of the other three majors, this fall short. It works, but there are several annoying design issues. For example video can't be played while you switch to another app - returning to the video forces you to watch the same 15 min. commercial again, unlike The Open app. No adjustment for play in the 3rd round on Sunday due to rain.
The PGA seems defensive about their championship being a major, and this reinforces this perception.
UPDATE: The app has been updated with bug fixes and the problem with saving players has been fixed. Other fixes in latest update had improved the quality.
This app is terrible, leaderboard won't let you save players to track. You can select players and track them until you close the app then when you return, your saved players are gone and you have to select them all over again.
- Category: Sports
- Updated: Aug 11, 2017
- Version: 9.2
- Size: 121 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: PGA.com
- ©2003-2017 The PGA of America / Turner Sports Interactive. All rights reserved
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.