By Magmic Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The official Phase 10 App on iTunes!
Not sure you’re ready to buy? Check out Phase 10 Free.
The popular Phase 10 card game is now in the App Store! If you like rummy then you’ll love Phase 10. Race your opponents and complete your ten phases first, just make sure you don’t fall behind.
· The official Phase 10 App for iOS
· Available in French, German, Spanish, & Italian
· High resolution graphics
· Over 15 player avatars to choose from
· Three difficulty levels and card speeds
Play one of the best-selling card games of all-time anywhere, any time. Fans of exciting and challenging card games have been playing Phase 10 for more than 30 years. Now you can take this game to the next phase wherever you are.
Follow us on Twitter and Like us on Facebook!
What's New in Version 1.7
Hey Phase 10 fans! Here's what's in the latest update:
● iOS7 optimized
● You can now play Phase 10 on Facebook
Thanks for playing!
Great gave but the ads are out of control
I really enjoy playing Phase 10 whether with the actual card deck or using this app. I have owned this app for well over a year. The play is somewhat realistic (not without some qwerks already mentioned in other reviews) and I find that I win against four "hard" players 43% of the time. Hopefully the developer is working on Multiplayer so I won't harp on that here.
What really bothers me are all of the ads that suddenly get pushed in our face in the 1.7 version of the app. I already own the Masters Edition Upgrade yet I get continual pop-ups at the end of each game (just before showing the final game results) asking me to buy it. Really? The adsfor other games are already on the Phase 10 start screen. I can choose to check into them there but now they are also popping up at the end of Phase 10 games as well. This has gotten so annoying that I don't play it as much anymore.
Recommendation for the developer: I paid for the app and should expect a different experience. While I understand that you want to let buys know about Phase 10 Masters Edition Upgrade (which I also like the game play), Please keep the ads on the startup screen and do not interrupt the game play.
Great app but needs work
While the app is enjoyable there are a few issues that I have with it that could be improved by the next update. This game would be more fun if it could be multiplayer and include friends who also have the app. The computer players are fine but they get old quickly and always seem to be a touch more advanced than the human player despite the level of game play you program them to be. The sense of competition is lost when you feel that the odds are stacked against you. Secondly, the app does not go across multiple platforms. I have this app on both my iPhone and iPad and I cannot pick up where I left off if I started to play a game on one or the other. You cannot start on your iPhone and move on to the iPad to continue the same game later. This app would receive the full 5 stars otherwise. (I am logged into Game Center in both devices so this is not the problem.)
I've held this in for long enough
Phase 10 is by far my favorite game, ever! Naturally, I was excited to finally have the app but it is so far from perfect.
1) The skipping is ridiculous! Without fail, the first player skips me on the very first play if they have a skip card. Other instances are ridiculous as well.
2) Multiplayer! Is it really that hard when your paying customers are asking for it at every turn?
3) The difficulty levels need major tweaking. Hard basically means you'll win maybe once every 10 games. What bothers me most is the computer players will still discard the one card the other players need to "go out", even on Hard.
4) Could we get an indicator as to whose turn it is for the next phase? Hard to remember when playing only computer players.
5) Ads need to be reduced! We pay to not see them at every turn!
I love this game but the app does it a complete disservice. Please eradicate the problems and give us the Phase 10 we deserve!
- Category: Games
- Updated: Nov 10, 2013
- Version: 1.7
- Size: 48.5 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Seller: Magmic Inc.
- © 1982 Kenneth R. Johnson. Phase 10 is a registered trademark of Kenneth R. Johnson.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Phase 10 Masters Edition Upgrade$1.99