Innovation arrives to the match-3 RPG genre! Welcome to the Chain-Action RPG "Phobos Children"!
Enemy's orbs keep falling through the screen, and if they reach your team they will receive damage! Destroy the orbs just tapping over them anywhere on the screen to blow them up. If you destroy three orbs of the same color in a row, you will attack back the enemy!
Easy to play but fun and rewarding, you won't be able to leave until you get a perfect!
Keep recruiting new characters for your squad, and make them stronger. Help the main characters in their quest!
- Action stages easy to play, difficult to master
- More than 100 characters to collect
- About 80 story missions on the first episode, and more to come!
- Weekly missions and events
- Score Attack mode, for hardcore players!
- Lots of rewards
- An engaging story that will bring you to a different world!
- Offline game available for Story Mode. No downtimes!
Year 2326. The I.S.S. Phobos, a space station orbiting around an extraterrestrial planet called "Saia", is suddenly attacked and evacuated. Lots of families get separated, hundreds remaining on the wrong side.
Twenty years after the "Phobos Incident", the humanity come back to Saia searching for what they lost. Reina Diaz-Tachibana, a young and promising soldier, is looking forward to fulfilling her mission, and also to find her family. But on her way she will make new friends, both AI and Saia people, who will change the way she understand the world.
The search for the truth is about to start. The year 2346 will change everything.
Including a event with 12 new missions for your enjoyment! If you can get a perfect on all the stages, you'll receive a brand new character, Monica (Rank A).
- “Archer” changes name and illustration, now she's called “Spear”.
- “Hippeus” changes name and illustration, now he's called “Redum”.
- Revised or renewed illustrations: Pino, Hoplon, Blaze, Sheut, Chaser, Irina, Saori, Ieva, Polemarch, Miranda, Leon with helmet, Ninlil, Oz, Heracles, Aphrodite, Zeus, Taro (dog) and Jake (wolf).
- “Pixel World” now available inside “Extra Missions”.
- An updated “News” screen with more text space.
- From this update, we officially drop the support for the iPhone 4S. The game will be playable, but the experience may not be the optimal. Sorry for the inconveniences.
- After receiving the Daily Prize, the amount of minerals showed may not be correct on certain conditions (solved).
- Solved an infinite loop when reading a story on the Data Center.
- Solved a bug that prevented showing a character on Data Center.
- Other small corrections and updates.
We keep working on the Episode 2 and all the improvements for the version 1.1. Thanks for your patience and understanding!
NOTE: This update is mandatory! Please update as soon as possible to enjoy the game. If you find any other bug or have a suggestion, please send us your comments through the “Feedback” section, inside Options (+). Thank you very much!
Ratings and Reviews
Guuuuuys....everyone that enjoys match 3 rpg games get this!
And help support a new 4 man dev team who are in a word....awesome. Its a never before done and innovative take on this genre and is really well done. The monetization and flow of goodies/economy is very fair and balanced and they plan to support the game post launch with future updates in form of patches and side story and special event content. Just...download it you aint got nothin to lose and fun to gain!
Fantastic spin on match 3
This game is truly a hidden gem. The gameplay is rewarding and fun and it's not the same match 3 concept, the orbs actually fall down the screen. Great job devs, and for such a small team you obviously put in a lot of effort. This deserves to be more recognized.
- Daniel Gutierrez Alias
- 75 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Japanese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Mirai-Labo
- In-App Purchases
- 6 Mineral $3.99
- 30 Minerals $16.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.