PhoneLog Pro allows you to quickly store notes about phone calls you have made or received. Whether you spend all day on the phone or just make the occasional call to your bank, enter the details straight into this app and you'll never forget a call again. Enhanced features in this Pro version include:
• Configurable categories/tags
• Configurable call statuses (eg Follow Up, Waiting Reply, Closed etc)
• Add events to your Calendar and Reminders
• Use your Contacts list
• Rich text notes & links to files and emails
• Priority levels
• A call timer
• Additional fields
• Spotlight searching
• Export to CSV file and other formats
• Automatic backups/versions of your call logs
• Sync using Dropbox between multiple Macs, iPhones and iPads (iOS app purchased separately)
• Make links between calls by dragging from the call list into the notes field, or the links field beneath it. Just the same as you can with emails, files and web links.
• Fixed a crash that could occur when first syncing after waking your Mac from sleep.
• Other bug fixes and minor enhancements.
If you enjoy PhoneLog, please let us know by leaving a review. Thanks.
Ratings and Reviews
Sync Over iCloud Not So Hot.
When saving phone calls and utilizing the Reminders app on both Mac and Iphone, the links do not save right and cannot access the client file without opening the phone log app on iPhone and searching for the client. Link shoud be made to work on iphone and ipad apps too so that if it is saved on a Mac to the reminders app, that when it is utlized on iphone using the reminders app the link should work and pull up the client automatically on the iphone as long as the app is open on the iPhone/iPad.
Excellent Customer Service
I have been using the Pro Edition of this software for several weeks and I have found it to be invaluable in jogging my memory. I am easily able to bring up notes from a specific phone call or even a group and quickly utilize this information in my decision making process.
When I had a concern about the operation of this applcation in a certain circumstance, I contacted the developer and received a reply back in under an hour. We worked the problem until we found that it was of my own doing.
The software is easy to use and very customizeable to your situation. I would highly recommend this if you are looking for a good phone log.
New features makes it top notch
I originally downloaded PhoneLog and used it for a few days. The original app was lacking to much to make it useful but I liked the idea. I decided to give PhoneLog Pro a try after reading about the additional features it offered over the free version. Definitely worth the purchase price. I just downloaded and have already put it to use. I would like to see an iPad/iPhone app that synced with this through iCould. Other than that the only other improvement I would recommend is voice recording with indexing with typed text. If you add those two things this is easily worth the price and I would give it 6 stars if I could.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.