By Xing Bi
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
If you're looking for a high-quality photo editing application, then it is exactly what you want.
PhotoPower is the only application providing so rich functions and enable you to edit images.
Convenient features allow your fingers to quickly edit images 10 times faster than the mouse operation.
- 37 kinds of features: Selective Color, Hue/Saturation, Color Levels, Color Balance, Reduce Noise, Dynamic Range ...(Some feature only exists PhotoPower)
- Amazing HDR (regardless of which HDR applications you used before, this is definitely you most wanted one)
- 40+ effects of different styles
- Supports the following storage formats: JPEG, JPEG2000, TIFF, GIF, PNG, BMP (recommended to use lossless TIFF format)
- Support JPEG high compression ratio
- Support more than 25 million pixels
- Support multi-core processors
Many users, especially professional photographers recommend that they are so fond of this application and have used it for a few years.
What's New in Version 8.1
# Fixed a LOMO issues
# Fixed a animated transition issues
# Compress quality of pictures to share
I titled the review on my first impression--I own many photo apps, and most are "fun apps", to add bright colors and heart shapes, and miss my main intention: taking a good photo, and tweaking it to make it look on paper as I saw it in my mind. This app is a real beauty: it's fully capable of subtlety and flash, and the full range in-between----and the rotate/ straighten feature is very well set up, for easy use. Good Job!
States that there are 2 in-app purchase you can get - BOTH STATE FREE currently in the "ITunes APP store" however, when you go to settings to "download either one" it asks you to confirm $2.99 purchase FOR EACH ONE!! THAT IS NOT what I consider FREE!!! 1* for that reason only!! Haven't even looked at the app itself as settings is always my 1st stop!! Probably delete because of False Advertising!!
Meat and potatoes with a nice little char.
Great app! Does what I need plus more. I wish it had a way to select areas for editing but what can I say, it does what it does well!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Jan 29, 2015
- Version: 8.1
- Size: 15.6 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Xing Bi
- © wzbbj
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- "Unlock Advanced Function"Free
- "Unlock function"Free