Google Street View
By Google, Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Explore world landmarks, discover natural wonders and step inside locations such as museums, arenas, restaurants and small businesses with Google Street View.
Also create photo spheres to add your own Street View experiences. Start with your phone’s camera or add a one–shot spherical camera (like the Ricoh Theta S) for easy 360º photography. Then, you can publish to Google Maps to share your photo spheres with the world.
• Browse — or be notified of — Google’s newest special collections
• Explore all of Street View (including contributions from others)
• Review your public profile of published photo spheres
• Manage your private photo spheres
• Immerse yourself in photo spheres with Cardboard mode
Creating and sharing photo spheres:
• Use your phone’s camera (no camera accessories required)
• Connect to a spherical camera to capture in one tap
• Share to Google Maps as immersive photo spheres
• Share privately as flat photos
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's New in Version 2.12.1
• Many UI improvements and bug fixes.
GSV Trusted Rates GSV
Having great fun. GSV is a great tool for everyone to use. When I upload a bunch of photos at one time, I sometimes get the error "No Wifi" when I am in my office and have great Wifi. So I am not sure what to say about that. However, having these photos now connect i.e. Camera spot 1 to 2 to 3 and so on and editing the direction that is shown as the thumbnail prior to uploading so you are giving the best view / direction of the 360 is fantastic. Then taking it a step further and editing the listing to match you GPS pin point location in Google Map and adding the parking location. Now this bring the service to the public to a whole new level. The new roll out of GSV and Google Maps is truly exciting. Data Fuels the Cannon, Technology Ignites It.
Used to use Sphere in my iPhone 5 but I couldn’t use it anymore when I upgraded to the iPhone 6. I was looking for something similar, but I feel GSV may actually be better on the stitching of the various images than Sphere. Thanks!
Very easy to navigate and Awesome panoramic views too!!! I was able to find a location that was hidden when using Google Earth ;so I definitely give this a five star rating.
- Category: Travel
- Updated: Sep 12, 2017
- Version: 2.12.1
- Size: 95.6 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Google, Inc.
- © 2015 Google Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.