Photo Studio Light Setup app is designed for professional and amateur photographers, photography students and educators.
The application provides users with an intuitive interface and fluid workflow for quick and easy studio light documenting and creation of lighting diagrams that can be modified on your devices any time in the future and shared between devices and friends.
The app features a growing library of professional lighting setups with reference photos and detailed equipment settings available for In-App purchase.
Photo Studio Light Setup includes a wide variety of professional photography lighting equipment, studio props and photography subjects and allows users to document their lighting setups with high precision and all necessary details.
Studio setups are shared among your devices via iCloud and can be shared among other users as captured images.
- fixed the issue that prevented saving a setup when iCloud is not available
- added iCloud status in the settings menu
- maximum object's height is increased
- added 12' backdrop
- added fog and wind machines (backdrop section)
- added an option to hide the default backdrop object description
Ratings and Reviews
My assistants don't have to read my mind!
Purchased this app, and thought - "just maybe, I can give those assisting me a copy of this setup diagram, arrive to a shoot and EVERY DETAIL is taken care of"! I emailed each person assisting me a diagram, and voila they got it, and everything was exactly as I wanted it. Nervanna!
This app is easy to use and if there was one thing I would change, it would be to force every camera manufacturer to include this app in their proprietary software bundle!
How do I share setups across iPhones, iPads using the same iCloud account? How do I include my detail notes (additional information) from each light and reflector in the setup? How do you get landscape mode to work? Love the app and it can be useful to me. But i can’t use it without the above questions answered. Thanks.
Developer Response ,
All setups are shared automatically among the devices on the same iCloud account. You can add additional information in the titles of objects or in their additional info fields in each of the objects settings. There are plans to add the Landscape mode in the future.
Great app!! Few suggestions...
This app is great, but there’re a few things I’d like included...
• Show the color of gels on the setup, vs just saying the color
• Have speedlight as a light source vs as a modifier so modifiers can be added
• More modifiers
• More subjects
• More backgrounds
- Alex Maxim
- 7.6 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © 2017 Alex Maxim / MaximImages
- In-App Purchases
- Glamour 6-light setup $2.99
- Feast, fashion setup with four lights $2.99
- Beauty portrait, 4 colored lights setup $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.