By MK HQ
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
This application makes your iPhone to Digital Photo Frame. It rotates the interesting photos from the internet every day.
It does not need any configuration. Just download and excute it! You can enjoy fascinating photos instantly.
** Features **
- Update the photos by photostream of mine, my friends or certain tag at flickr.
- Provides Portrait and Landscape mode.
- Enable to change the number of frames and speed of slide show at 'Settings' Application.
- Allows to move to the webpage(flickr) of relevant photo.
- Enable to save the photo to 'Saved Photo album' of 'Photos' Applicaiton.
** If you like a photoFrame, Please leave a review.
What's New in Version 1.2
- added : choosing the photostream you want.
Needs some work but solves the problem
I've been looking for a way to turn my iPhone into a desktop photo frame. This does the trick though it requires you have a flickr account. I'd like to see the ability to edit your streams, delete the public ones and add more than one account. All in all a good start. Adding the ability to subscribe to other RSS photo streams would be nice but not as important as editing.
Good & Simple App
I want support picasa
Useless, but free
Quite useless stuff, though it is free
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Dec 02, 2008
- Version: 1.2
- Size: 0.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: MiAe Hyun
- © MK HQ
Compatibility: Requires iOS 2.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.