Adobe Photoshop Express
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Photo editing made fun, fast and easy. Touch your way to better-looking iPhone pictures using slide bar adjustments, or let automatic one-touch fixes do it for you. Share with friends and family via Facebook, Instagram or text/email.
Want to do more with your photos? Try the entire family of Photoshop mobile apps.
Photoshop Mix lets you combine multiple photos into a single image, reduce camera blur and apply Content-Aware Fill. Photoshop Fix is an amazing photo retouching app that lets you fix a wide variety of imperfections in your photos.
If you’re new to Photoshop Express, here are some of the many ways it can help you improve your photos:
• Basics: Crop, straighten, rotate and flip your photos. Remove red-eye and pet-eye.
• Auto-Fix: A one-touch adjustment for contrast, exposure and white balance.
• Blemish removal: Remove spots, dirt and dust from your photos with one touch.
• Corrections: Slide controls for clarity, contrast, exposure, highlights, shadows, temperature, tint and vibrance.
• Looks: Choose from more than 20 eye-catching effects! And control the intensity of Looks.
• Customization: Create and save your own Looks.
• Borders: Add a distinctive personal touch to your photos with 15 borders and frames. Express yourself!
• New image-rendering engine: Improves performance and enables handling of large files, like panoramic photos.
• Raw photo support: Import and edit photos in raw formats.
• Easy sharing, your way: Share on Instagram, Facebook, Tumblr, Twitter and via text messaging.
Create a free Adobe ID and get the Looks Paid Pack and Advanced Features Pack as a reward!!
• The Looks Paid Pack gives your photos fun, fresh looks with 20 additional one-touch filters.*
• The Advanced Features Pack includes:
o Noise Reduction to minimize unwanted grain and speckling in your night photos.
o DeFog to reduce fog and haze from your photos.*
The Advanced Pack, previously called the Noise Reduction Pack, now includes Noise Reduction and DeFog and can be found in the Corrections slider menu. Customers who had the Noise Reduction Pack prior to the 3.4 release will automatically enjoy DeFog.
Photoshop Express is brought to you by Adobe, proud makers of the Photoshop family of products.
Photoshop Express supports the following file formats:
•Photo: JPG, PNG
•Raw files: arw (SONY), cr2 (CANON), crw (CANON), dng, erf (EPSON), raf (FUJI), 3fr & fff (HASSELBLAD), dcr (KODAK), mrw (KONICA), mos (LEAF), rwl (LEICA), nef & nrw (NIKON), orf (OLYMPUS), rw2 (PANASONIC), pef (PENTAX), srw (SAMSUNG)
While we aim to provide support for raw files from the latest camera models from most camera manufacturers, we cannot guarantee universal raw support.
What's New in Version 4.0
- A brand-new user experience that makes it easier and more enjoyable than ever to create better-looking photos.
- Support for Adobe CreativeSync, so you can move photos between Photoshop Express and
Adobe’s other mobile apps like Photoshop Mix, Photoshop Fix and the Aviary Photo Editor.
- Access Photoshop Express directly from the default Photos app.
- Import photos directly from Dropbox and Facebook.
- Bug fixes.
White border is distracting
I use this app for 100% of my photo editing. I think it is the best editing app out there and I've tried all of the good ones. In the new update which I just downloaded you guys changed it so when on the editing screen the border is now white. This is distracting and makes it much harder to focus on the picture and what is being edited. The old border was much easier on the eyes. It is not practical to have white surrounding a photo that is being edited, it makes no sense and that is why all of the others use either a black border or dark border on their editing screens. Please fix this.
New edit extension is great but still not optimized for iPhone 6 Plus
Was so happy a new update came but still no iPhone 6S plus compatibility. BUT if you use the photo edit extension it is 6S Plus optimized.
Also in edit mode it is blurry. Then when you zoom in it gets clear. It kinda hurts my eyes to edit now. Also when you save the photo all metadata gets stripped. That is horrible.
The biggest plus is now using it in edit photo in the native photos app. Love this feature!
I hate giving bad reviews.
Maybe you should offer to sign up for the Adobe ID when you need to use a special feature that requires it. It's a huge pain when it continuously pops up when I'm trying to use the features I paid for. For people who are reading, you can just create a fake e-mail to shut it up; especially if you don't need to use any features that require it. I'm sure they love a superfluous quantity of fake e-mails. It makes them seem bigger.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Oct 04, 2015
- Version: 4.0
- Size: 93.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Adobe Systems, Inc.
- ©Adobe Systems Incorporated 2014. All Rights Reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Advanced Pack$4.99
- Adobe Effect Pack$2.99
- Adobe Border Pack$0.99
- Adobe Revel Premium$5.99
- Adobe Revel Premium$59.99