PhotoSweeper Lite: Remove duplicate photos in iPhoto, Aperture and Lightroom
By Gwinno Software, Inc.
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
PhotoSweeper Lite (a lightweight version of PhotoSweeper) helps you to get rid of duplicate photos. It works with photos from iPhoto, Aperture and Adobe Lightroom libraries, as well as photos from your hard drives and external storages. It allows you to find and group photos that have identical or very similar content, regardless of image names.
DUPLICATE photos - absolutely identical photos, created by reserve copying or using multiple photo libraries etc. If you have several Macs, external hard drives, or just multiple copies of the same photo collection, and want to remove duplicates, this application is for you.
SIMILAR photos - photos that look identical to the human eye, but are different for a computer, usually created by multi-shot capturing of the same scene, or by editing with special software, like Adobe Photoshop, Pixelmator etc. PhotoSweeper Lite DOES NOT detect this kind of photos as duplicates, but the FULL version of PhotoSweeper DOES the trick.
With PhotoSweeper Lite you get:
• Support for iPhoto, Aperture and Lightroom libraries.
• Beautifully designed and easy-to-use interface: great photo browsing, reviewing results in different modes, automatically marking photos etc.
• Extremely fast workflow: based on state-of-the-art technologies and optimized for photo comparison.
This is the LITE version. The FULL version is named "PhotoSweeper" and it:
• Finds SIMILAR photos providing extra comparison settings. Photos are compared regardless of their sizes or formats and are grouped by similarity. It allows you to find even edited photos and series of shots.
• Moves or copies photos you want to keep with or without bulk renaming.
A comprehensive user manual and demo-version are available on our site: http://overmacs.com/
What's New in Version 2.0.1
The brand-new version with a bunch of unique features and improvements:
+ Pixel-perfect user interface looking gorgeous on Yosemite
+ New View Results modes that allow you to compare and mark photos better with just a click
+ Auto-lock folders and rules
+ Integration with Finder and Dock
+ Even a faster performance
+ Other improvements
The update is FREE for all current customers: pay once - use forever.
- Category: Photography
- Updated: Feb 17, 2015
- Version: 2.0.1
- Size: 11.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Gwinno Software Inc
- © 2011-2015 Overmacs Team
Compatibility: OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor