PicBoost offers a selection of great photo tools in a quick, easy to use and intuitive interface to help visually boost your photo so it will stand out.
- Overlays to give your photos texture
- Real time color curves adjustment
- Preset curves that can be tweaked
- Save your own custom curves
- Use your own photos as an overlay and set the blending mode and opacity
- Crop your photo with preset ratios or free form
- Rotate and mirror your photo
- Antique black & white and sepia effects
- Quick mode will combine effects when you don't have time to tweak it yourself
- Keep adding as many overlays and effects as you want
- A selection of borders to choose from to give the photo a perfect finish
- Save at full resolution
- Optionally resize your photos
- Save your photo to square format with black or white padding to keep the original ratio, this means you don't need to crop your image for Instagram etc.
- Post your photos to Facebook
- Undo any change you make right back to the original photo
Bug fixes for newer devices.
Sharing options added.
Ratings and Reviews
This app started out great until I tried to use the antique option under effects. They look absolutely great until you hit 'done' then they turn dark once you're back to the main screen! This is terribly frustrating to not see the effects in real time and to have to guess at what your final picture will look like. If they're going to do this, they should at least provide us with a simple option to lighten our pictures back up to the original color we selected under the antique effects! If they fix this and give a tutorial on the use of the curves option, I would give this app 5 stars!
So far so good but...
just wonderin if maybe the picture when editing could be in the "whole space" instead of just havin just a small pic. There's all that space behind the pic goin to waste. I keep trying to "pinch & zoom" to make it larger but no luck.
I gave you 4 stars for that, it would have been 4.5 but since you can't give 'halves' but if you could make the picture area larger when editing would be a big plus!!!
Great tools! Great filters to chose from and custom make your own filter!! Quick options give you more of a variety. Definitely worth it! I've tried out tons of photography aps. This is one of my favorites and I use it with all pictures! It also gives you a square option with a background so you can post non-square photos on Instagram!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.