By On-Core Software LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Do you have an eye for detail?
On-Core PictureFlip is a game in which a picture you select from your photo library is split into squares. The squares are randomly rotated 0, 90, 180 or 270 degrees. You must rotate the individual pieces until they are all correct. It's harder than you think!
On-Core PictureFlip features:
- Four difficulty levels: Kidz, Easy, Medium and Hard.
- Each difficulty level has it's own timer so you can try to beat your best time at each level.
- The game auto-saves so you can return to it at any time.
- Games are generated randomly so you will never play the same game twice.
NOTE: This game is also included in our "Game Pack Vol 1". If you like Sudoku and PictureFlip, you may want to purchase our Game Pack so all three games are in one program.
What's New in Version 1.3
iPhone OS 3.0 Compatibility
Not working after update
Loved this game until I updated the app. Now after I change the image and start the game it immediately disappears.
Whenever I try to use a photo from my albums. I reinstalled it and reset the iPad / iPod touch Toni avail. Love the idea of the game but that cute white puppy gets boring fast. Please fix thank you
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jun 27, 2009
- Version: 1.3
- Size: 3.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: On-Core Software LLC
- © 2008 On-Core Software LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 2.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.