Pinball HD Collection
By OOO Gameprom
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
This unique table features pinball bumpers and targets, plus a color monitor where you can take on a variety of old-school digital minigame challenges - an endless space scroller, plus car racing, missile defense, a block breaker, and more at incrementing skill levels.
- Listed by Apple in "Best 10 iPad Apps in 2010"
- Apple Design Awards 2010 winner
- 1st place in US top paid apps during the first sales day
"I really can't see pinball on the iPad getting much better than this."
-- David Winograd, TUAW.com
"The experience of holding a pinball table in your hand is great, and with three amazing tables included, you'll have hours of entertainment lined up."
-- Tim Rattray, SlideToPlay.com
"With three tables, reliable physics and controls, and gorgeous graphics, it is a pleasure to recommend."
-- Levi Buchanan, IGN.com
ABOUT THE GAME
Pinball HD Collection - This game will change your idea of Pinball on the iPad. Each table - Wild West, The Deep, Jungle Style, AC/DC, Slayer, Snow, Da Vinci, Missing In Action, Navy Seals and Platoon - are masterpieces. You'll be stunned with the level of realism. This is a REAL Pinball simulator with stunning 3D graphics both with or without 3D glasses.
• Landscape mode - "full table" view
• Portrait mode - "flying-table" view
• In portrait mode slide up or down your both thumbs to toggle camera view from "flying-table" to "full table".
• 10 pinball tables with unique graphics, instructions, missions system, locations and characters
• Landscape mode shows a full table view. The games can be played in either landscape orientation with the button to the left or right of the screen.
• Portrait mode gives you a flying-table view with the camera panning and zooming over the action. This can only be played when holding the iPad with the button on the bottom. If you activate the screen orientation switch, the game only plays in portrait mode.
• A wonderful 3D engine that does true justice to the graphic capabilities of the iPad.
• Realistic physics.
• Built in help for each table. Tap the circled "I" at the bottom right of each table to get a display detailing instructions and descriptions of the features of each table. Make sure to swipe left and right when viewing since the instructions don't fit on one screen.
• Local and global high scores. Swiping right brings up a table of local high scores and further tapping brings up high scores from copies sold throughout
the world. At the end of each game you are prompted to enter your name and have your score included.
• Unique soundtrack with atmospheric music, sound effects and voices.
• Camera tilt brings dimensionality to the games offering a simulated 3D effect where the image changes depending upon how you tilt the iPad. Camera tilt only works in landscape mode.
• Stereoscopic imaging option (requires anaglyph eyeglasses). You can choose between red-cyan, green-magenta or yellow-blue lenses.
HOW TO PLAY
Tapping on a game's fly-over screen shows/hides main menu. Tap on Play button to start game on current table.
Controls in game:
• Tap ANYWHERE on the left side of screen to control the left flipper and ANYWHERE on the right side to control the right flipper.
• Shake your iPad to realistically nudge the pinball table, but not too much or you'll tilt.
• Tap on the "electronic caption" at the top of the screen to pause or resume your game.
Follow us on:
• Twitter - http://twitter.com/Gameprom
• Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/Gameprom
• YouTube channel - http://www.youtube.com/GamepromCompany
• News blog - http://gameprom.com/blog/
• Company site - http://gameprom.com
What's New in Version 1.22.1
- fixed issue with IAPs
I really like the whole experience. It's like playing real pinball. The best thing is how the camera follow the ball up and down the table. There could be more themes like Star Trek or Star Wars. I wish there were more entertaining themes instead of war. Make tables like casino, x-men, and less adult type themes. I have to say, there's still nothing like miltiball. The scoreboard shouldn't be as pixelated as it is since the table and graphics are so smooth. Thanks but I can't buy anymore till you make some.
My favorite iPad game
You can tell these guys really care about making a great product. Beautiful tables, realistic physics, holiday themes - it's all very well put together. I got the duo device recently (definitely worth it, if you can find one), but the game is still great without it. Highly recommended! Make sure you buy some in app tables so we can support the programmers. These guys really deserve it.
Pinball Collection HD
This app brought me back to pinball; reminded me of how much fun it was then and still is now. The new HD table designs are absolutely beautiful; though when I play Wild West I am reminded of what the game looked like during my adolescent years. One of the most enjoyable games I ever invested in. When I play I turn back into a supercool teenager.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Dec 31, 2013
- Version: 1.22.1
- Size: 487 MB
- Languages: English, German, Italian
- Seller: OOO Gameprom
- © (c) Gameprom Company, 2012 - 2013
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- The Deep Pinball$1.99
- Da Vinci Pinball$1.99
- Jungle Style Pinball$1.99
- Snow Pinball$1.99
- Arcade Pinball$1.99
- Platoon Pinball$0.99
- AC/DC Pinball$2.99
- Navy Seals Pinball$0.99
- Missing In Action Pinball$0.99
- Slayer Pinball$2.99