Rotate the pipe segments to connect all the pieces. Easy to learn and very addictive.
Gameplay video: http://tinyurl.com/pipes11 (goes to Youtube.com)
- Randomly generated puzzles - never the same game twice
- Multiple board sizes ranging from "Training Wheels" (4x4) to "Mega Insane" (56x70)
- Wraparound option (also known as "without walls" or "endless")
- "One color" option - when enabled, all pipes are blue, making it harder to tell which ones are connected
- Piece locking feature to help with large boards
- Zoom and scroll using familiar iPhone/iPod Touch gestures
- Auto save and resume - never lose your place, even if someone calls in the middle of your game
- Timer (can be disabled if you want a more relaxing game)
- Online leaderboard - compare your best times to other players around the world
- Offline "personal best times" - try to beat your best times
- Introductory tutorial
- Every puzzle can be solved
Support for iPhone X and iPad
Ratings and Reviews
Still Love It
This was one of the first games I got on my iPod Touch almost 8 years ago. I was worried that 64-bit would kill it, but it’s back in action! Great little puzzle game, almost like a fidget toy. Would buy again!
Simple, addictive, and fun
This game made my 6 flight seem like a walk in the park. A bit tricky at first, Pipes is not only challenging and addictive, but extremely rewarding as well. The developer has been dedicated to maintaining the game for years across many other mobile handset platforms. The iPhone variant is perhaps the most pleasurable of all, due to the heightened user experience and enhanced graphics. I look forward to subsequent future releases, though it may be difficult to improve on such a simple, yet brilliant concept.
Good simple puzzle game, but highly addictive
Very enjoyable; you can play a small board to kill a few minutes or a large one for a real challenge. This is probably the game I play the most, as odd as that may sound, because I can pick it up any time.
The developer has also done a great job of responding to suggestions, with updates adding wraparound and one-color option, and now both personal and global best times. Now I have to go work on getting my times down...
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.