By Pixelgarde, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Organize, edit and share photos and videos online, safely. Pixelgarde lets you view, add, remove or change geotags, dates, time of day, titles, authors and more for better content management. You can add blur to photos for additional privacy, add text, or add drawings to photos. It’s a fast, easy and free!
If you get stuck, or have questions, you can always reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We like helping and appreciate all feedback.
Pixelgarde is ad supported, so it’s free. The free version has limits, but can be upgraded in-app for $1.99 to remove them. For example, we show advertisements and add a small "X" to the bottom right border when you share photos and videos. The watermark is a useful way to identify content that’s safe to share and prevent piracy if you’re a photographer. Upgrading removes ads and lets you control the watermark.
Our users include photographers, enthusiasts and privacy conscious people who share photos online. For example, photographers use Pixelgarde to remove camera data from photos when they share, while adding author, website and watermarks to prevent unlicensed use by others. Our applications are also popular with enthusiasts, like hunters, fisherman and others, who use Pixelgarde to share ‘catch of the day’ photos while keeping the location private. But, our most noble purpose is keeping families safe online. A growing number of privacy conscious people use Pixelgarde to remove personal data, like geotags, from the photos and videos they share online; especially photos of children, or taken in the home.
PLEASE NOTE: If you see this message: “Reminder: Please make sure location services for Pixelgarde is turned on before you begin.” make sure LOCATION SERVICES is “ON” and PHOTO ALBUM ACCESS (iOS 6 only) is “ON”.
LOCATION SERVICES: Pixelgarde uses location services because our camera can geotag photos and videos. Even if you don’t use the camera, it’s part of the app, so we need your permission when you run it for the first time. iOS 6 users can turn off location services for Pixelgarde once it's installed using these steps: run pixelgarde > iphone settings > privacy > location services > pixelgarde > off. For earlier iOS versions, you must keep location services turned on to use Pixelgarde.
PHOTO ALBUM ACCESS (iOS 6 Only): Pixelgarde needs your approval to access your photos and videos. You can set access rights on or off for applications in iPhone settings by following these steps: settings > privacy > photos. If the Pixelgarde app won't start, make sure this setting is turned on.
COMPATABILITY: Pixelgarde is designed to run on all iPhone models, even iPhone 3 running iOS 4.1 and up. We also support iPad 2.
- Take pictures and videos. Take photos while recording video.
- View photos and videos with a summary of personal data, or use tile view to quickly scroll through large content libraries.
- View EXIF and IPTC metadata details for photos and videos and see geotagged photos on a map.
- Remove, edit, change, add geotags, dates, time, titles, names, etc., for better organization or safety.
- Use predefined metadata editing profiles when sharing photos, or edit full metadata for better organization.
- Share directly to Facebook, YouTube (video only), Twitter, Picasa, Flickr, Photobucket, Tumblr, WordPress or Email, and save copies.
- Resize photos when sharing them online and add a watermark to prevent unlicensed use of your work by others.
- Edit photos by adding Blur, Text or Drawings before sharing them.
- Organize photos and videos, save them to the camera roll, or save them to a custom folder for iOS 5.0 or greater.
Be Organized and Safe with Pixelgarde!
What's New in Version 3.9.1
- stability fixes
Works as it should with a lot of features. The one thing I would like to see changed is your changes should be saved automatically instead of having to save after each picture. Still one of, if not the best one out there for getting the job done.
Used this app for years
I've been using this app for years to double check resolution on photos and other metadata in my photos. It works great and does what it says. Thanks for a great app!
Excellent. Easy to use.
What else is there to say when it is so easy to use and it strips everything you want before posting photos online?!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Aug 22, 2015
- Version: 3.9.1
- Size: 5.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Pixelgarde, Inc.
- © 2012 Pixelgarde, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Pixelgarde Photo Privacy Editor v1.2.1 (Upgrade)$1.99