Pixlr – Photo Editor for Collages, Effects, Overlays, and Filters
By Autodesk Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Unlock your creativity with Pixlr – the free photo editor! Capture any moment and make it beautiful with over 2 million combinations of free effects, overlays, and filters. Once you’re done, share your finished work directly to Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, or your other favorite social networks!
Follow Pixlr on Instagram (@pixlr) for tips, tricks, and daily inspiration to make cool photos. We have a fun new photo challenge for you every week.
Pixlr (formerly Pixlr Express) is the right photo editor for everyone: whether you have never edited a photo or are a pro, Pixlr has all the tools and effects you need.
• Create photo collages with a variety of choices for layout, background, and spacing.
• Balance out color in one easy click with Auto Fix.
• Layer multiple photos and blend them together to get a unique look, using Double Exposure.
• Stylize your image to look like a pencil drawing, an ink sketch, a poster, and more.
• Make your selfies beautiful with simple tools to remove blemishes and red-eyes or to whiten your teeth.
• Focus on one color with Color Splash or add impact with Focal Blur.
• Choose from a pool of effect packs to give your image the look and feel you want.
• Adjust the mood of the photo with overlays – amplify the tone, cool it down, or add surreal shades.
• Mask your photo with captions or overlay it with text. Choose from a variety of fonts.
• Finish off your editing process with the right border - pick a style that suits you.
• Keep things fresh with our growing catalog of additional effects, overlays, and border packs.
• Keep track of your favorite effects and overlays with the Favorites button.
• Resize images quickly and easily after editing.
• Share your photo directly with friends through Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, or email.
Please continue to tell us what you think about Pixlr by leaving a review here in the App Store or contacting us via Instagram (@Pixlr), Twitter (@Pixlr), or Facebook (/Pixlr).
What's New in Version 3.1
Dear Pixlr users,
History brush (now eraser) is available in the upper left corner in most of the adjustment tools.
Focal is now part of the blur tool. Try out the circular and linear blur to get the focal effect!
Press and hold on your current image to briefly view to your original.
• Added eraser to autofix and auto contrast.
• Added labels for better navigating the effects.
• Fixed an issue with not being able to move small images within double exposure tool and stickers.
• Fixed an issue showing font packs on iPad.
• We also squashed several critical bugs in this release.
Any questions please let us know.
The Pixlr Team
I am using it more and more
I have to tell the person who says that Pixlr is not available for iPhone, wonderful to know that it is, and I paid whatever it was to get rid of the adds but before I did I still had all the options to edit my photos. I am I'm in love with it...they have filters that are not so minor that it's easier to choose what you are looking for. Some have a special glow and then the overlays are numerous with categories that I hadn't thought of...the basic effects I can get very moody dark pictures, and I can take a photo of a bright easter Sunday with kids and get a more vivid shots, that are crisp. Their stickers are interesting and very nice addition some being quotes, I suggest it highly to anyone looking for ways to create interesting photos but want simple user interface that does everything...and don't forget the stylize section, It can take a pic and make it into a great Facebook cover, or edit a pic for a friends birthday that makes you look like a pro ...frames rock just get it ...FREE👍🏼 i like a lot of the filters, but for the more moody ones The Daniel filter makes even my dorkiest selfies look like Im super cool. I love all the filters...
BEST free photo editing app
I have had Pixlr for a quite some time now, I think 3 years. It has been my go to for editing pictures for almost every purpose. I do simple editing like touching up the exposure and brightness to more complex editing like adding overlays, double exposure, text on pictures and much more. I have created all sorts of wonderful arts with Pixlr photo editing app. It serves its purpose for simple photo editing needs and also has plenty of extra features. Sometimes they do updates and add holiday themed stickers and overlays which can be useful for creating postcards with pictures or decorating pictures to post on your social media. Pixlr really is a great app and I am so glad to have it since it has made many of my pictures look like professional photography and added some creativity to my pictures. Pixlr is a must have!
Much thanks to the developers of Pixlr.
I really, REALLY love how the app has so many features and allows me to create so many images and edits I never thought I'd be able to create in all my life. I always saw people editing things, finding out that they use photoshop and of course you have to pay, but I'm glad Pixlr is free. If keeping it free means ads, then I'm all with it!! The filters are awesome, borders are awesome, the new erase tool is EPIC, and I will probably use Pixlr for the rest of my life. It should be available for other devices too though, I recommend it to my friends but they sadly don't have a iPhone/iPad/iPod BUT they DO have a computer so it works out. It's just better to have it handy all the time for the next picture you will take and edit.
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Nov 26, 2015
- Version: 3.1
- Size: 84.4 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Autodesk
- © Autodesk Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Ads Removal$1.99