By Pizza Hut, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
We've made the #1 killer app for your appetite even more amazing with some exciting new updates!
• Added ability to reorder with only 5 clicks
• The full Pizza Hut menu offers all your favorite deals, specialty pizzas, pastas, WingStreet wings, drinks, sides, desserts and limited time offers.
• Guest checkout allows you to order without having to create an account.
• Fast access to new products and local deals.
• Place future orders up to 7 days in advance.
• Find Pizza Hut locations near you
• Ordering functionality is for U.S. residents only.
• Pay with cash, credit card or gift card
What's New in Version 3.0.2
- Performance enhancements and fixes
Good, but always room for improvement
It would be nice to be able to see pictures, & to know how big the order is, you put that there are 8 wings to an order, but not how many cheese/bread sticks there are to an order. & to also know what is in an item, like the pzone, I think it's like a pizza folded in on itself, but would like confirmation, & the pastas as well, I don't go to Pizza Hut very often, so I don't know what all everything is.
I've worked with better
It would be nice if a person could scroll through the food options (aka, a menu), with pictures, to decide what they are hungry for that particular night.
Pictures tell a thousand words.
Other than that, navigation was pretty simple...
Menu options should include the side salad and an area for "comments". For example it's a little tricky getting to get to my home. If I had a small comment area, I could leave a few instructions for the driver/delivery person.
I tried using this app to order for well over 30 minutes while stuck in a traffic jam waiting for road to open back up. The app kept locking up and crashing. When I would finally get to the part where I could build the pizza it kept erroring on the half and half pie. 1/2 supreme and 1/2 (3) toppings but kept telling me you can't put more toppings on even though I hadn't even added (2) to other half. Dumb!
I ended up just using mobile browser to order. Chick at store said they've been having tons of issues and complaints about online system. Lame! Dominos and Papa John's apps are way better!
- Category: Food & Drink
- Updated: Apr 09, 2014
- Version: 3.0.2
- Size: 5.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Pizza Hut, Inc.
- © 2013 Pizza Hut
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.