From our own experience in the construction field, we know that a huge amount of data needs to be collected and organized for quantity surveys and photo documentations of construction sites.
In order to optimize our own workflow we have developed Plaans - a practical assistant for the daily use to support us handling the following, frequently recurring tasks:
"Where should i put the camera, the various pens, the drawing board, the measuring laser, flashlight and the piles of building plans?"
Plaans offers basic functions for recording quantity surveys directly on digital construction plans. This helps you keeping your hands free.
"Where did I take this photo? In what direction did i look?"
Take pictures and locate them on your floor plans - including the viewing direction. Place audio and text comments right where they need to be.
"Lots of pictures, plans and comments. How do I get this organized?"
Plaans automatically organizes all collected data in an well-arranged file and folder structure and prepares your projects in interactive presentations.
The data and floor plans are easy to manage without additional software.
Plaans at a glance:
- Localized information on digital floor plans
- Paperless assistence for quantity surveys
- Photos with location and viewing direction indicator
- Voice and text comments
- Easy data management
- Data export as interactive presentations
Information about Plaans full version subscriptions:
- In the full version you can use all features without limitations.
- The subscriptions period is 1 month.
- The subscription price is 19,99 €.
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
- Your subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current subscription period.
- Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current subscription period. Automatic renewals will cost the same price you were originally charged for the subscription.
- You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings on the App Store after purchase.
From now on you can use twice as many color layers to organize your recorded data. You can define the names of the color layers as usual in the project settings. In the plan settings you can overwrite these names for each plan separately if needed. Here you can now activate a function that adds a preview of the plan including the location markers as cover sheet for the PDF reports.
Apart from this we fixed the wrong scaling of the location marker for plans with low resolution, we unified the measurement values received from Bluetooth-devices and the Magic Ruler, and made some small improvements in the user interface.
- Mikavaa GmbH
- 34.3 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, German
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Mikavaa GmbH
- In-App Purchases
- Full Version $19.99
- 5 additional credits $8.99
- 10 additional credits $17.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.