By The National Filmschool of Denmark
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Plantman Episode 1 is the first chapter in the epic adventure of future gardener Andy Sprout.
In the year 2284 post nuclear effects have put Earth in a state of decay. Sunlight is a thing of the past and so is natural plant life.
“Greensworth Gardens” is now the main supplier of freshly produced oxygen, keeping the people of earth alive and breathing... for now.
In the boots of Plant Manager Andy Sprout you are in charge of Oxygen Plant Plant Sector 347.
Andy is growing tired of the daily giant plant lice attacks as he just want to tend his garden and have a nice cup of coffee with his only co-worker S.A.M.M. (Social Android Mocca Machine) But on this special day Andy discovers something that will change his life forever. Prepare for The Last Day at The Plant Plant.
- Embark on an epic near-apocalyptic sci-fi adventure and feel the characters come alive as you play.
- Enjoy intuitive swipe n’ tap controls and move swiftly around using the flexible mutated hand of our hero
- Manipulate and outsmart enemies using the robot sidekick and solve the stealthy creature interaction based puzzle platforming challenges!
What's New in Version 1.5
Added link to new awesome game! Check it out!
Excellent story. Awesome realization.
And too short ! I was totally into the story and would love to continue the adventure. The game is simple and the realization very well done so you absolutely want to finish it. Can't wait for the next episode ! Thanks guys.
- Category: Games
- Updated: May 06, 2015
- Version: 1.5
- Size: 444 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: The National Filmschool of Denmark
- © The National Filmschool of Denmark
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.