PlayMyQ HD offers you a fast and simple way to play music from a play queue. By browsing your music library, you and your friends can add your favorite tracks to the queue without interrupting the song that's playing.
Our goal is to bring you the very best music player for iPad, iPhone and iPod touch. PlayMyQ is feature rich but still very easy to use. With the built in remote functionality you can control your music player wirelessly. PlayMyQ plays music from a queue and you can easily add favorite tracks from your music library without interrupting the song you listening to. We continue to add new features so send suggestions to: email@example.com and we will reply ASAP and/or like us on FaceBook: www.facebook.com/PlayMyQ
• Queue music player
• Create / Edit / Save play queues on the go
• Background playback support
• Shuffle and repeat playlist
• Search songs by titles, artists, album or playlist
• Full screen mode with album art
• External display support
• Auto fill music from a playlist
• Cross fade between songs
• Airplay & Apple-TV support
• Support for podcasts or and audiobooks
If you have two or more devices you can use the built in remote functionality to control your music player from another device or even let guests request songs from your music library.
• Wireless iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch support
• Can be controlled from many device at the same time
• Guest mode to request songs
• Optional password protection
• Wi-Fi & Bluetooth support
Typical set up
• Use it as a jukebox on parties
• DJ setup: Remote control a Device and you can walk around and request new songs
• Mobile music player in your car and all passengers can request songs
• Just a music player and create playlists while listening to your music queue
What our users says:
• "Let me be clear, the PlayMyQ is a really nice Music Player, very easy to use, I like it a lot"
• "As a DJ I can now join the party and still have control by using the remote functionality - cool"
• “Have tried several similar queue manager apps, I must say that PlayMyQ HD is definitely the best of the bunch… by a mile.”
• PlayMyQ cannot play DRM protected songs, but you can convert them to mp3 and then it works. Search on the internet to find out how to.
• No support for home sharing
Fix for bug that caused crash in some cases.
Ratings and Reviews
How All Music Apps Should Be!!!
I'm a professional DJ and as a result, I provide music for many wedding ceremonies and receptions. Oftentimes, the ceremonies are in remote locations and require me to be completely portable. With this app installed on my iPad, I have a perfect app for seamlessly managing my music without having to use a laptop. It offers many more features than the iTunes app and the controls are easy to use. The most useful feature to me is the ability to see your entire playlist on one screen and be able to swap songs around as well as save the newly created list. In my opinion, this is how all music apps should be. My wish list: 1. Allow the users to either save the playlist to iTunes so that we can use in other media ( Burn to back up CD or thumb drive). 2. if wish #1 isn't feasable, how about allowing the user to email playlists? Thank you for a great app!!!
UPDATE: The export feature has been added. AWESOME!!! A great app and a phenomenal development team. Thank you for listening. :-)
I'm a group fitness instructor (Spinning and Zumba) and was sick of the dead space between songs. I like this app over other similar apps for the following reasons:
- You have access to the volume slider, which is more sensitive than the side buttons.
- The time is displayed as both a count-up and a countdown, which is great when you're timing heart rate intervals and you don't want to do complicated math problems to figure out how much of a song is left (similar apps had a fixed total time of the song rather than a countdown).
- You can control how much the songs overlap.
- If you want or need to switch to the next song while you're in the middle of another song, you can do so easily, and it still crossfades nicely.
My main complaint is that it seems to be a bit fussy if you mess with the playlist order once you've added it to your queue. I've found it helpful to import the songs in the order I want them played in the queue and haven't had an issue with that since.
Overall, this app has positively impacted the way my classes flow, and I'm very grateful!
Outstanding music player!
This is the perfect "juke box" type music player. I've been using it for over a month now. It's really nice to be able to pick out the songs you want to hear on the fly and let the music player play them as they have been stacked. The bug where the music would stop when the player was not active has been fixed. The bluetooth remote connection works very well. It's too bad it can't control the volume on the remote player, but I realize that's out of the control of this app. I would highly recommend this app.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.