Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The best way to manage your personal finances. Tracking of expenses & incomes has never been easier. Just few clicks and you know where your money goes and how you can improve your cashflow. Now with recurring transactions support!
-=[ Main Features ]=-
- Multiple budgets for separate finances.
- Ability to add, modify and remove categories.
- Categories with budget summary reporting.
- Monthly limit of expenses per categories.
- Transaction editor with expense / income tracking.
- Add, modify or remove recurrent transactions.
- Interactive graph reports with a zooming ability.
- Automatic setup of cash currency based on a phone's settings.
- Password protection with a hint feature to keep your data secured.
- CSV data export with e-mail or iTunes download support.
- Backup / Restore functionality with e-mail or iTunes download support.
All of the above packed up in a simple and elegant UI with Retina display support and colorful themes.
More, basic budget and categories are already pre-loaded for you upon the application installation. All for your convenience.
Still not convinced? Let us know how can we improve our Pocket Budget to change your opinion.
We are also open to any feature requests or bug reports. Contact us via e-mail on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our other apps:
Pocket Notes - Text notes with photos & pictures. Organized in folders and secured with a password.
Pocket Gallery - An iOS application for managing and protecting your photo galleries. All packed in an elegant and easy to use UI which will look beautiful on your device.
What's New in Version 1.3.2
- Fixed display of transactions entered on the end of month dates
- Added missing e-mail to contact form in About screen
Thank you all for your feedback. Keep those e-mails and comments coming. It helps us to improve the app.
Easy to use!
Great! Love the reporting features.