Pocket Cash is a handy budgeting, income and expense tracking application. It will help you keep track of where your money is spent while keeping you within your budget easily!
Pocket Cash has the ability to log each of your transaction locations, so you can see where all your spendings are going and also help you remember where and what you spent it on.
- iCloud Support (Sync and store your data on iCloud)
- Sync with Pocket Cash on iOS.
- User customisable categories.
- Supports all currencies.
- Multi-currency budgeting.
- Automatic budget amount setting.
- Supports repeating transactions.
- Individual currency settings for each account.
- Tracks both income and expenses.
- Track the location of the transaction.
- View transactions by periods and categories.
- View transactions by categories.
- Quick overview of monthly and yearly spendings.
- Password protection.
- Quick search through your history.
- History export options (PDF, CSV, Print)
► Multi-Currency Budgeting
Pocket Cash can monitor your budget for various currencies. Handy if you are traveling and you want to have a budget for your overseas currency.
► iCloud Sync
Pocket Cash supports iCloud syncing. So you will always have your data with you no matter where you are, no matter which device on iOS and Mac.
► All Currency Support
You can have individual currency settings for each of your accounts, so you can have an overseas account or even use it to just track holiday/traveling money.
► Customisable Categories
Create your own categories or use the default ones. It is very flexible!
► Location Support
Record the location of each transaction. This will help you see where you are spending most of your money. You can even search up venues, shops and restaurants locations.
Please write to us instead of submitting bugs or questions in an App Store review. We can't respond to reviews.
Visit us at www.sockii.com
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Ratings and Reviews
Use it to track traveling expenses
I’ve downloaded or purchased many expense applications and have made ‘Pocket Cash’ my application of choice. Pocket Cash has 2 features not found in most other expense apps., the ability to sync with other Iphones and my computer & the mapping feature so I know where I spent the money. Pocket Cash is simple to add entries on the go and is easy to understand. The only feature I’d like to see added is the ability to add a photo to the entry like a receipt. With that feature added there will be no application out there that would compare.
Like the application a lot.
this App Is a Rip Off, I want my Money Back
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.