PocketGuard: Personal Finance, Budget & Bills
By Real.me Enterprises, Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
With all of your financial accounts in one place, PocketGuard helps you stay on top of your finance and make better financial decisions.
KNOW WHERE YOU STAND
• Easily sync all of your personal finance accounts in one place: bank accounts, credit cards, loans, savings, and investments
• Track your net worth change over time
KNOW HOW MUCH IS IN YOUR POCKET
• Know how much you can safely spend, once your bills and savings are planned for
• Stick to you daily, weekly and monthly budgets to reach your financial goals
HAVE A SIMPLE FINANCIAL PLAN
• Your budget is built automatically, based on your spending and earning patterns
• Track your income
• Track bills and recurring subscriptions
• Set and reach your saving goals
• Create spending limits
LOWER YOUR BILLS
• Take 5 minutes to lower you monthly recurring bills without leaving the app. Just tap "Lower your bills" from the Overview section to see the full list of services you could pay less for. If your bills are not there, probably you already got the best deal.
GET INSIGHTS INTO YOUR SPENDING HABITS
• Transactions automatically categorized into "pockets" show you where your money goes at a glance
• Compare your current month's spending to your average
• Know if you’re going to save or overspend with the "Net income"
RECEIVE ALERTS AND REMINDERS
• Never miss a credit card bill or loan payment
• Get alerted to bank fees and unwanted charges
SECURITY IS OUR #1 PRIORITY
• We use bank-level 128-bit SSL to protect your sensitive information
• We establish a read-only connection to your bank, so nobody, not even you, can move money from your account using PocketGuard
• Your data is also protected with Touch ID and a 4-digit PIN that only you know, so, even if your mobile device is lost or stolen nobody can access your data
NOTE: PocketGuard currently connects only to the US and Canadian financial institutions.
We always welcome your feedback. If you have questions, need help, want to share your idea or requesting new features, please drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org
Also available from PocketGuard:
POCKETGUARD PLUS - Track every dollar, plan better, do more with your money.
• Track the cash you spend or receive
• Plan for bills you pay in cash
• Know how much cash is in your pocket
$3.99 monthly, $34.99 annually
Price may vary by location. Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel the subscription once activated. Manage your subscriptions in Account Settings after purchase.
What's New in Version 3.6.1
This update includes some UI&UX improvements for "Bank accounts" and "Insights" sections, and some under-the-hood improvements to make PocketGuard faster and more reliable for you.
Love the app? Take a moment to write a review. We'd greatly appreciate that.
Have a question? Email us at email@example.com or visit help.pocketguard.com
Beautiful look, but doesn't add up (literally)
Maybe it's just me, but I'm having problems with this app. I wanted to like it, but it simply is not adding up budgets correctly for me. For example, it only counts venmo transactions towards a budget when I pay other people, but not when I'm paid (which creates problems when I pay the bill at dinner and others pay me back, it's artificially inflating my dining expenses when I am not overspending myself). Another example is that I made some returns to a store the other day, and I see the positive transaction categorized under "shopping", but it is not reducing the amount that I've spent on shopping by that amount, so it also is overstating what I've spent in that category. It makes no sense to me and is too many exceptions to keep track of, so I must say goodbye to this app.
Nice app with many useful features.
Great app with many useful features. PocketGuard also gives awesome recommendations on paying off credit card debts, student loan refinancing etc. But what I liked the most is the offer to lower my bills. First I had doubts, but then doubted that PocketGuard would recommend a tricky service and agreed to have one of my bills lowered. I still can't belive it happened so fast and easy!
I used to have an overspending problem even having all my accounts connected. I just couldn't get what I was doing wrong! That was until I upgraded to Plus and started tracking my cash. I never noticed how much I spend in total on what seemed to be such a trifle: tipping a waiter and a taxi driver, giving pocket money to my children etc. It's cool to see the full picture of my finances now.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Aug 02, 2017
- Version: 3.6.1
- Size: 64.7 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: Real.me Enterprises, Inc.
- © 2015 Real.me Enterprises, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- PocketGuard Plus$3.99
- PocketGuard Plus$3.99
- PocketGuard Plus$34.99