PocketGuard: Personal Finance, Budget & Bills
By Real.me Enterprises, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
With all of your financial accounts in one place, PocketGuard helps you stay on top of your finance and make better financial decisions.
KNOW WHERE YOU STAND
• Easily sync all of your personal finance accounts in one place: bank accounts, credit cards, loans, savings, and investments
• Track your net worth change over time
KNOW HOW MUCH IS IN YOUR POCKET
• Know how much you can safely spend, once your bills and savings are planned for
• Stick to you daily, weekly and monthly budgets to reach your financial goals
HAVE A SIMPLE FINANCIAL PLAN
• Your budget is built automatically, based on your spending and earning patterns
• Track your income
• Track bills and recurring subscriptions
• Set and reach your saving goals
• Create spending limits
LOWER YOUR BILLS
• Take 5 minutes to lower you monthly recurring bills without leaving the app. Just tap "Lower your bills" from the Overview section to see the full list of services you could pay less for. If your bills are not there, probably you already got the best deal.
GET INSIGHTS INTO YOUR SPENDING HABITS
• Transactions automatically categorized into "pockets" show you where your money goes at a glance
• Compare your current month's spending to your average
• Know if you’re going to save or overspend with the "Net income"
RECEIVE ALERTS AND REMINDERS
• Never miss a credit card bill or loan payment
• Get alerted to bank fees and unwanted charges
SECURITY IS OUR #1 PRIORITY
• We use bank-level 128-bit SSL to protect your sensitive information
• We establish a read-only connection to your bank, so nobody, not even you, can move money from your account using PocketGuard
• Your data is also protected with Touch ID and a 4-digit PIN that only you know, so, even if your mobile device is lost or stolen nobody can access your data
NOTE: PocketGuard currently connects only to the US and Canadian financial institutions.
We always welcome your feedback. If you have questions, need help, want to share your idea or requesting new features, please drop us a line at email@example.com
What's New in Version 3.3
• Insights got a brand new #hashtags report. Add hashtags to transactions notes and check how much you spend on #MorningBite or #Yoga month-over-month.
• More budgeting flexibility. Adjust your upcoming bill amount for a penny-accurate planning.
• Review transactions that fall into spending limits you set up to find out what exactly made you exceed a limit.
• Add missing information right in the app to bring closer the moment when we lower your bills.
Good app, but . . .
I'm liking the app. It has a simplicity that many other apps of this type lack. But I'm getting very frustrated with the sync problems. This app doesn't seem to like PayPal and, after syncing fine with my bank for a week, it now tells me it can't sync because my credentials have changed. They have not. I certainly understand new apps have growing pains, so I'll keep at it. Hopefully this app continues to improve.
The more I use this app the more it helps me. It helped me start budgeting and tracking my spending daily. And the latest bill lowering feature litterally saved me $80 on my monthly subscriptions.
Simple budgeting and more
Perfect if you need a simple budget. Beautiful and intuitive. They also can help you cut your monthly bills.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Mar 22, 2017
- Version: 3.3
- Size: 52.3 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: Real.me Enterprises, Inc.
- © 2015 Real.me Enterprises, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.