Pomodoro Timer: Focus on your productivity and beat procrastination using the Pomodoro Technique
By Nasa Trained Monkeys
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Pomodoro Timer helps you boost your productivity using the Pomodoro Technique™, one of the most effective time management methods out there. Not only will you get a fully configurable timer that lets you customize every aspect of the technique, but you will also enjoy a clear and beautiful user interface.
There are five basic steps to implementing the technique:
1) Decide on the task to be done
2) Set the pomodoro (timer) to 25 minutes
3) Work on the task until the timer rings
4) Take a short break (3-5 minutes)
5) Take a longer break (15–30 minutes) every four "pomodori"
With this app you can:
• Set your target number of pomodoros per day
• Choose your alarm sound from 6 harmonious and clear sounds, or just leave it muted
• Customize the pomodoro length.
• Customize the short and long break length
• Turn ticking sound on/off. Ticking continues playing when the app is in background if you want to.
• Choose how many pomodoros you want to do between long breaks
• Restart your daily progress by hand or automatically at midnight
• Start/pause/stop the current timer
And of course… you can close the app whenever you want, and you will receive notifications when your break time is up or you have finished your pomodoro.
It's time for you to earn those breaks and get to work NOW!
*** LEGAL NOTICE ***
Pomodoro™ and The Pomodoro Technique™ are trademarks of Francesco Cirillo. This application is not affiliated or associated with or endorsed by Pomodoro™, The Pomodoro Technique™ or Francesco Cirillo.
THIS IS AN UNOFFICIAL POMODORO™ TIMER APPLICATION.
What's New in Version 1.5
• iPad support
Lovely App!! Makes using P system easy!
I love that this is the perfect Pomodoro. You can adjust it to your needed time (I like 40 min) and it runs on its own in the background so it never interrupts my "flow." I just get the banner and know that I'm supposed to stop and go back to work :) Also, great, clean, clear look makes use comforting. AND it'll keep track of how many P's you've done so you can track task time. AMAZING app. Highly recommend if you like to time yourself as you do work. Check out Pomodoro program!!
I really love this app!
I bought another pomodoro app and only use this one. I love that it is so straightforward and simple. I'm really getting a lot done using the app AND the technique. If someone wants to cheat, that's on them, so I disagree with one of the previous reviewers' complaint. One suggestion: being able to sync the day's pomodoros across multiple devices before they reset at midnight because I do use it on both my iPad and iPhone on the same day. It's a great app as it is, though!
This app is saving my life.
It's a great anti-procrastination tool. The best part is that it makes you maintain momentum by immediately starting a new Pomodoro. I don't agree with the other reviewer's suggestion that it requires confirmation. It's beautiful, easy to use, and actually makes me want to study! I can't think of anything I would want to add or improve.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Mar 05, 2014
- Version: 1.5
- Size: 1.7 MB
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Matias Pan
- © 2014 Cannonball HQ
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.