By Try This Networks Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
"Just got this game and can't put my phone down. It's deceptively simple, but it is incredibly addictive."
-US customer review
Waste MINUTES or even HOURS of your life with Pop Frenzy. Play a casual game on the subway, at work, or even when you're sitting on the can.
Pop Balloons of a specific color as they blaze by and dodge your fingers. Bomb balloons, speed changing balloons and score multipliers combine to form unlimited levels of awesomeness. Try to pop your way to the highest score in the world in this fast paced tap challenge.
HOW TO PLAY:
Tap to pop the balloons, but watch the upper right corner because the colors change!
- 3 Difficulty levels for gamers of every type. Work your way from the easiest difficulty (10 lives) to the hardest (1 life).
- Global Score Ranking System. No WiFi or 3G connection required. If you are underground or away from internet connection, the game will cache your score submission. The next time you try to access the Top Scores menu and have an internet connection available, it will submit your score!
- Different music and sound effects for every single type of balloon. With over 5 types of special balloons.
- Saves where you left off. If you get a call or need to go do something else, just push the home button and come back later. Your high score won't be lost. Play for 60 seconds or play for 60 minutes.
Most important of all, just have fun! Play Pop Frenzy!!!
OUR OTHER GAMES:
- Mini Touch Golf
- Braineous: Challenge Your Brain
- Mini Touch Golf: Holiday Edition
- Cranium's Crystal Ball
Recommended for fans of:
Let's Golf, Pocket God, Oregon Trail, Flick Fishing, ParkingLot, Arcade Bowling, Tetris, Wheel of Fortune, Flight Control
What's New in Version 1.3
Fixes several bugs as per crash reports.
So simplistic that its addictiveness catches you off guard.
It feels a bit like playing some virtual "Red Light Green Light". Your task is simply to pop balloons of the currently highlighted color. Pop a balloon of a different color or let one of the active color's balloons through you'll lose a life. The game messes with you since you'll often reach a bit of a rythm snagging all of the red balloons when, ding, it changes to blue balloons right when you're in the midst of clearing out a big cluster of the red balloons. So even though I clearly hear the ding signifying a color change and am looking for the new color, my fingers are still finishing up their last "mission" losing me a couple of lives. I love the large variety powerups and am not sure if you're penalized when you hit powerup ballons if of an off color...although if the powerup does go into effect even if the off color it might sometimes be worth losing a life for that effect.
Not for an iPad
The field and balloons are too large on 2x and when I accidentally tap the button to switch sizes I really get messed up. Without sound there is no warning when the color changes and I usually keep the sound off so as not to annoy others in the room. An ok concept I guess, but I'm not impressed. I'm glad it was only a buck.
Rather annoying DON'T BUY
There should be a way to mute the sound. Also a Clearer way to know what color the ballon you are popping should be. Not really worth the $.99. Wish I could get my money back.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jan 08, 2010
- Version: 1.3
- Size: 7.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: TryThis Networks Inc.
- © Try This Networks, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 2.2.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.