Portfolio for iPad - Present your Photos, Videos, and PDFs to Clients
By Britton Mobile Development
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Portfolio offers a self-contained, brandable presentation tool for your business. Once set up, it will look like a custom app developed exclusively for your business. Lock the interface with a PIN when you're done and it's safe for any client meeting without the worry of exposing the management interface underneath.
Whether you're a photographer showing photos and videos to a bride-to-be, a wedding venue displaying various table setups, a florist giving the choices of different arrangements, a landscaper showing different layouts, or a web designer describing past designs, Portfolio will give that extra bit of polish and professionalism to your presentation.
Key features include:
• Full or partial library syncing.
• Subgalleries for better organization.
• Customized branding for the app with multiple themes.
• Support for images, videos, and PDFs.
• Load from the iPad, File Sharing, Dropbox, Box, your Mac, or a SFTP server.
• Lockable interface allowing the iPad to be passed along without exposing the management interface.
• Multiple galleries and the ability to hide unneeded galleries.
• Slideshows with configuration options for slide duration and soundtrack.
• Ratings and notes editable per image.
• Full screen viewing and browsing or partial screen with or without thumbnails.
• Zoom in on details in imported photos.
• Compare up to four photos at a time.
• Keyword tagging and the ability to filter by keywords and ratings.
• External display support through AirPlay, the HDMI adapter, or others.
"Portfolio has many features the other [portfolio apps] don’t."
- Professional Photographer Magazine
"For our money, the simple yet elegant Portfolio for iPad app is one of the best around."
- PDN "The Top Five iPad Apps for Photographers"
"If you are at all serious about using your iPad for presenting images to clients you need this application [Portfolio]."
"Portfolio is constantly being refined. No other app is as feature rich and pleasant to use."
- Jonathan JK
"If you are looking for a clean way to showcase your images I would defiantly recommend downloading the Portfolio for iPad app."
- Digital Photo Buzz
"Portfolio has a huge range of features aimed at the professional photographer, and yet it remains easy to use."
"It certainly is a must-have for anyone who needs to display a visual portfolio."
- Design By Sweet
The Mac Loader requires at least OS X 10.6 to run.
------ If you have a problem, please contact support. I am unable to reply to reviews left here. ------
What's New in Version 4.5.1
If you like Portfolio, please don't forget to rate it and leave a review in the App Store.
[Chg] For password-protected galleries the automatic thumbnail is now a lock.
[Chg] Improved the performance when deleting a large number of items.
[Chg] Renamed the "Edit" button in the edit gallery/folder panel to "Save".
[Fix] Fixed a memory leak resulting from the kiosk idle timer not being cleared correctly when exiting a gallery, which could interrupt video playback and other viewing without cleaning up.
[Fix] Fixed a possible bug when looking up stored SFTP credentials.
[Fix] Fixed a potential crash with syncing when a file was skipped and it attempted to write to the log indicating why.
[Fix] Fixed a problem that prevented gallery thumbnails from saving in some circumstances.
[Fix] Fixed incorrect positioning of the alert prompt.
[Fix] Folder thumbnails now appear correctly on the front and in the existing item media picker when they're in automatic mode.
[Fix] Improved memory usage when loading a large number of items, particularly using the File Sharing source.
An amazing app for showing your work
We've used this app for a many years for our digital portfolio. It works exactly as promised and has kept up with the iOS changes for years now. It hasn't been abandoned like almost over other app we've invested time and money into.
It's used mostly for wedding consultations now since we've moved to Studio Pro for proofing sessions. Being able to make it appear branded with our studio's logo, coloring, and style makes for a very polished presentation. It's streamed wirelessly to a larger screen in our meeting area while we drive it from the iPad.
It can't be recommended enough!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Jul 21, 2016
- Version: 4.5.1
- Size: 64.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Britton Mobile Development
- © 2010-2016 Britton Mobile Development
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.1 or later. Compatible with iPad.