Power Music puts you in control of your music on your iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch.
Simply import your songs from PDF, ChordPro, OnSong, or text files.
Power Music Reader will even detect the key of your chord sheets and add page breaks for easier display.
Want to edit your songs? Check out the full Power Music app which has a number of additional features.
You can also download songs into Power Music Reader from Power Music Box. A FREE account is available on Power Music Box for all users, giving unlimited storage for purchased songs as well as space for the user’s own songs. Users wishing to store larger amounts of their own music in My Box can purchase an upgraded account.
* Import your music from PDF, ChordPro, OnSong, or text files.
* Instantly download music from your Power Music Box account.
* Easy selection of songs by title, author or category.
* Landscape display for two pages side-by-side (iPad only).
* Create and edit playlists for live performance.
* Transfer playlists between devices and your PC/Mac through Power Music Box.
* Integration with WorshipReady.com allowing users to download chord sheets.
* Turn pages effortlessly - foot pedal compatible.
* Transpose chord sheets with one tap.
* Link audio from your Music library - intelligent suggestions of matching songs.
* Synchronise page turning between devices for group performance.
* Add performance notes.
Version 3.1 adds integration with WorshipReady.com to allow users to download chord sheets directly into Power Music Reader.
* WorshipReady.com integration (existing WorshipReady.com account required).
* Fixed a bug where some users could not upload playlists.
* Fixed a bug where songs in downloaded playlists would not be transposed properly.
* Fixed a crash relating to deleting playlists.
Thanks for using Power Music Reader! If you enjoy using Power Music Reader, please remember to leave us a review. If you have any issues then contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Ratings and Reviews
I was just amazed how wonderful and easy this app is to use and how clear and useful it is to upload and use this on my iPad
Dazed and confused
The app has reviews with promises of going paperless but pushes you to buy additional storage and comes with no instructions how to get started.
Perform with confidence
Every song is worked out, my performance is ready and before me, foot petal controlled. Power Music works for me and it is like my best friend for my four hour, four set show. I just added 35 new songs, in the last two weeks, top forty type country hits. If you have musical abilities and want to shine, add this to your performance package.
I even have my songs in the Power Music Box and available on my iPad in case of any problems with my main Music One CV24 unit. Everything backed up, and available, and my iPad is also foot petal controlled! I have NEVER had a problem with my MOCV24, but I will NEVER disappoint an audience because of technical issues, Power Music has it all.
It takes me less than an hour to purchase a song on my iPad via iTunes, download the lyrics and chords, upload to Power Music, work out the music, transpose to my key, and perform. I have a Bose L1 B2 sound system that pulls things together in terms of sound, but the foundation is my Music One Suite.
I have many scheduled performances to follow, no problem. I have 10 more songs to add, Again no issue. My best musical friend is right with me on every page turn. I previously had a MusicPad. For last nights performance I left it in the closet at home.
My recommendation is to convert all your pages of hand-written performance notes to electronic splendor. You will be amazed!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.