Power Music puts you in control of your music on your iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch.
Simply import your songs from PDF, ChordPro, OnSong, or text files.
Power Music Reader will even detect the key of your chord sheets and add page breaks for easier display.
Want to edit your songs? Check out the full Power Music app which has a number of additional features.
You can also download songs into Power Music Reader from Power Music Box. A FREE account is available on Power Music Box for all users, giving unlimited storage for purchased songs as well as space for the user’s own songs. Users wishing to store larger amounts of their own music in My Box can purchase an upgraded account.
* Import your music from PDF, ChordPro, OnSong, or text files.
* Instantly download music from your Power Music Box account.
* Easy selection of songs by title, author or category.
* Landscape display for two pages side-by-side (iPad only).
* Create and edit playlists for live performance.
* Transfer playlists between devices and your PC/Mac through Power Music Box.
* Turn pages effortlessly - foot pedal compatible.
* Transpose chord sheets with one tap.
* Link audio from your Music library - intelligent suggestions of matching songs.
* Synchronise page turning between devices for group performance.
* Add performance notes.
Version 3.0.2 fixes some bugs and crashes from version 3.0.
* Added loading indicator when dragging-and-dropping into the Import screen.
* Improved logging for bug tracking.
* Fixed a crash when uploading some songs to Power Music Box that had been imported.
* Fixed default playlist name not being used when adding new playlist.
* Fixed crash for some users when moving between songs too quickly.
* Fixed crash when displaying songs from the Author/Category list then deleting all songs from that Author/Category in My Box.
Thanks for using Power Music Reader! If you enjoy using Power Music Reader, please remember to leave us a review. If you have any issues then contact us at email@example.com
Ratings and Reviews
Dazed and confused
The app has reviews with promises of going paperless but pushes you to buy additional storage and comes with no instructions how to get started.
Perform with confidence
Every song is worked out, my performance is ready and before me, foot petal controlled. Power Music works for me and it is like my best friend for my four hour, four set show. I just added 35 new songs, in the last two weeks, top forty type country hits. If you have musical abilities and want to shine, add this to your performance package.
I even have my songs in the Power Music Box and available on my iPad in case of any problems with my main Music One CV24 unit. Everything backed up, and available, and my iPad is also foot petal controlled! I have NEVER had a problem with my MOCV24, but I will NEVER disappoint an audience because of technical issues, Power Music has it all.
It takes me less than an hour to purchase a song on my iPad via iTunes, download the lyrics and chords, upload to Power Music, work out the music, transpose to my key, and perform. I have a Bose L1 B2 sound system that pulls things together in terms of sound, but the foundation is my Music One Suite.
I have many scheduled performances to follow, no problem. I have 10 more songs to add, Again no issue. My best musical friend is right with me on every page turn. I previously had a MusicPad. For last nights performance I left it in the closet at home.
My recommendation is to convert all your pages of hand-written performance notes to electronic splendor. You will be amazed!
Have to pay for storage
This app looked promising but after registering a payment page appeared for different paid account options. Free lets you store a whopping 25 songs. Sorry, but this is just not a good business model for me. The next tier is just under four bucks a month. I do not need storage. I have tons. I want software that does what i need it to do.
The account types you refer to are for Power Music Box - our online cloud storage. There's no limit to the number of songs you can store in Power Music Reader. If you are nearing the space limit in your Power Music Box account, you can delete songs from your account, and still keep them on your iPad, so you could use the free account to transfer as many songs as you like!
If you've got any questions, feel free to drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.