Power Music puts you in control of your music on your iPad.
Manage and display your sheet music and chord sheets with ease. The Power Music app allows you to perform without paper.
Simply add your sheet music and chord sheets to the Power Music app and start performing. Find your music by title, author, or category and set up playlists with ease. Flip through songs and turn pages with a simple tap on the screen, or use a Bluetooth foot pedal such as the AirTurn or PageFlip Firefly. Transpose chord sheets instantly.
Import sheet music from PDF files or your iPad camera, then edit pages with a tap. Add chord sheets from text or ChordPro files, or type naturally, without any cumbersome "tagging", and the chords are detected automatically.
Full integration with Power Music Professional and Essentials on Windows, and Power Music Mac on macOS, using Power Music Box, allows you to quickly transfer songs and playlists between devices.
* Simple, easy to use, song editor.
* Intelligent chord detection without the need for tagging.
* Import songs from PDF, ChordPro, OnSong, or text files.
* Easy selection of songs by title, author or category.
* Landscape display for two pages side-by-side.
* Create and edit playlists for live performance.
* Transfer songs and playlists between devices and your PC/Mac through Power Music Box.
* Display annotations created in Power Music Professional.
* Turn pages effortlessly - foot pedal compatible.
* Transpose chord sheets with one tap.
* Link audio from your Music library - intelligent suggestions of matching songs.
* Synchronise page turning between devices for group performance.
* Add performance notes.
Version 3.0.5 fixes a backup and restore issue and adds improved logging.
* Contact Us menu item now allows composing an email to Power Music Software, with logging information attached for easy bug-finding.
* Fixed a bug where some backups could not be restored.
Thanks for using Power Music! If you enjoy using Power Music, please remember to leave us a review. If you have any issues then contact us at email@example.com
Ratings and Reviews
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.