Pregnancy & Baby | What to Expect
By Everyday Health, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
From the world's most trusted pregnancy brand "What to Expect When You're Expecting", this app guides you through pregnancy day-by-day and week-by-week (even hour-by-hour!) on iPhone, iPad, and Apple Watch. Based on your due date, you'll receive personalized content, the latest parenting news and health information, and access to a tight-knit community of other parents and moms-to-be like you. You’ll get tools and support to help you prepare and feel in control every step of the way – helping you achieve a happy, healthy pregnancy. Once baby is born, you’ll get answers, advice, and guidance as you navigate life as a new parent.
· Personalized daily tracker shows your week and day of pregnancy, baby's development measured in fruit sizes, and a countdown to your due date
· The What to Expect Pregnancy Clock for Apple Watch - with daily countdowns to clock your progress, useful, actionable tips synchronized to the time of day, and weekly information about your baby’s growth.
· Emotional support in a personalized, daily feed with fresh curated content including pregnancy tips, reasons to smile every day, health news, and passionate stories from real parents
· Beautiful, clear, and informative week-by-week development info, helping you understand your changing body and the latest on baby's development through each stage
· Week-by-week pregnancy videos help you understand your changing body and the latest on baby's development through each stage
· Community photo sharing lets you connect with other moms in a whole new way – sharing photos, stories, advice in real-time, and arranging meet-ups with moms like you.
· Find the right group for you based on your birth month, location, interest, medical condition, parenting style, and more!
We appreciate your feedback and we're working hard to bring you even more updates soon. Go to Settings > Send Us Feedback to submit your suggestions, fun ideas and bug reports - we'd love your help building the best app experience possible for What to Expect users.
What's New in Version 7.0
- Bug fixes and performance improvements
- We appreciate your feedback and are working hard to bring you more updates soon.
- Go to [Settings > Send Us Feedback] to submit your suggestions and bug reports.
- We'd love your help building the best app experience out there.
Can't live without this app
The what to expect app has it all - so much information on any and every topic a mom could want. I use it for both my current pregnancy and for my 2 year old. The information is so up to date and it's like they know my questions for my pregnancy and toddler before I ask them. Strong group of community moms who are supportive and a great source of support and info. Couldn't be a mom without What to Expect....
I've appreciated having such a variety of articles and information to view. It's been helpful and fun to track progress of baby. Thank you.
My only complaint is that the layout of the app appears old fashioned and very basic. Moving around within the app is very glitchy and annoying. Basically the content of the app is good enough for me the have the patience of dealing with the annoying stuff.
Best pregnancy app!
I've tried out a few different pregnancy apps and this is by far my favorite. I love going to the app each week to learn more about my week of pregnancy and finding out more info related to what I'm going through. Super easy to navigate. Love this app and highly recommend it to any expecting mama
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Feb 10, 2016
- Version: 7.0
- Size: 62.7 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Danish, French, German, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Everyday Health, Inc.
- Copyright © 2016 Everyday Health, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.