Pregnancy & Baby | What to Expect
By Everyday Health, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
From the world's most trusted pregnancy brand "What to Expect When You're Expecting", this app guides you through pregnancy day-by-day and week-by-week (even hour-by-hour!) on iPhone, iPad, and Apple Watch. Based on your due date, you'll receive personalized content, the latest parenting news and health information, and access to a tight-knit community of other parents and moms-to-be like you. You’ll get tools and support to help you prepare and feel in control every step of the way – helping you achieve a happy, healthy pregnancy. Once baby is born, you’ll get answers, advice, and guidance as you navigate life as a new parent.
· Personalized daily tracker shows your week and day of pregnancy, baby's development measured in fruit sizes, and a countdown to your due date
· The What to Expect Pregnancy Clock for Apple Watch - with daily countdowns to clock your progress, useful, actionable tips synchronized to the time of day, and weekly information about your baby’s growth.
· Emotional support in a personalized, daily feed with fresh curated content including pregnancy tips, reasons to smile every day, health news, and passionate stories from real parents
· Beautiful, clear, and informative week-by-week development info, helping you understand your changing body and the latest on baby's development through each stage
· Week-by-week pregnancy videos help you understand your changing body and the latest on baby's development through each stage
· Community photo sharing lets you connect with other moms in a whole new way – sharing photos, stories, advice in real-time, and arranging meet-ups with moms like you.
· Find the right group for you based on your birth month, location, interest, medical condition, parenting style, and more!
We appreciate your feedback and we're working hard to bring you even more updates soon. Go to Settings > Send Us Feedback to submit your suggestions, fun ideas and bug reports - we'd love your help building the best app experience possible for What to Expect users.
What's New in Version 6.6.0
• NEW customized product recommendations to help you prepare every week
• Bug fixes and improvements
• We appreciate your feedback and are working hard to bring you more updates soon. Go to [Settings > Send Us Feedback] to submit your suggestions and bug reports. We’d love your help to continue building a great app experience.
Good app for learning, not the greatest blog features.
I am completely satisfied with the learning aspect of this app and how it keeps you updated on what things you should expect to feel throughout pregnancy. What I am most disappointed about is that it is almost impossible to find your post/thread after a day of posting on the app (not to be confused with the website part) unless about 15-20 people have responded which makes it closer to the top of the posted threads. Also, there is no way to search for certain thread titles such as "breastfeeding" or "contractions"so that it filters only threads that contain those topics.
Better Than Okay
I really like this app. I enjoy the updates and having access to groups, but as one poster wrote, the forums are continuously being renewed and recreated which makes it really difficult to keep up with a post. Also, because someone may not see that a subject matter has already been discussed, people repeat and rewrite the same posts and questions over and over again.
I mainly use this app to keep track of what week I am in, and sometimes click on the videos to see what's going on in there! It's pretty simple to use and navigate. I agree that having a search function would be nice, but for a simple free app it is quite useful! The only thing that annoys me are the fruit and vegetable comparisons as to how big the baby is... But I do like seeing the approximate length and weight!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Jul 28, 2015
- Version: 6.6.0
- Size: 54.3 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Danish, French, German, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Everyday Health, Inc.
- Copyright © 2014 Everyday Health, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.