Pregnancy & Baby | What to Expect
By Everyday Health, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
From the world's most trusted pregnancy brand "What to Expect When You're Expecting", this app guides you through pregnancy day-by-day and week-by-week (even hour-by-hour!) on iPhone, iPad, and Apple Watch. Based on your due date, you'll receive personalized content, the latest parenting news and health information, and access to a tight-knit community of other parents and moms-to-be like you. You’ll get tools and support to help you prepare and feel in control every step of the way – helping you achieve a happy, healthy pregnancy. Once baby is born, you’ll get answers, advice, and guidance as you navigate life as a new parent.
· Personalized daily tracker shows your week and day of pregnancy, baby's development measured in fruit sizes, and a countdown to your due date
· The What to Expect Pregnancy Clock for Apple Watch - with daily countdowns to clock your progress, useful, actionable tips synchronized to the time of day, and weekly information about your baby’s growth.
· Emotional support in a personalized, daily feed with fresh curated content including pregnancy tips, reasons to smile every day, health news, and passionate stories from real parents
· Beautiful, clear, and informative week-by-week development info, helping you understand your changing body and the latest on baby's development through each stage
· Week-by-week pregnancy videos help you understand your changing body and the latest on baby's development through each stage
· Community photo sharing lets you connect with other moms in a whole new way – sharing photos, stories, advice in real-time, and arranging meet-ups with moms like you.
· Find the right group for you based on your birth month, location, interest, medical condition, parenting style, and more!
We appreciate your feedback and we're working hard to bring you even more updates soon. Go to Settings > Send Us Feedback to submit your suggestions, fun ideas and bug reports - we'd love your help building the best app experience possible for What to Expect users.
What's New in Version 9.1
Last month we released the feature you asked for most – search! Including articles, community discussions, and groups. Moms everywhere are finding answers to their searches for “Baby names” “Hospital bag” and “Fetal movement". This month’s update includes a new look and feel for articles that load faster than ever.
We always appreciate your feedback, go to [Settings > Send Us Feedback] to let us know what you think – we read every suggestion! Thanks for your support. If you love the app please leave us a positive review.
Made all the difference
My boyfriend and I got pregnant un-expectantly. We were terrified and lost. A friend suggested I downloaded this app and it made a world of difference to us and how we felt about the pregnancy. Knowledge is definitely power, and just knowing and understanding what is going on, what to expect week to week and even what my baby looks like right now. I've never written an app review in my life, but then again I've never had an app change my life. I highly recommend this for anyone whether you were planning your pregnancy or not.
It's a must!
I love this app!! This is the best app to have through out your pregnancy. It's very informative and great at letting you know what your body is going through that no one ever tells you about being pregnant. I used it during my first pregnancy and now my second! Every Sunday morning I sit with my 3 year old and tell her how big her future baby sister is getting, she loves it and we enjoy it as a family. Great articles to reading after the baby as well. Definitely recommend it!!
I love this app! Everyday you are presented with new stories and info, both tailored to your number of weeks pregnant and to all expecting parents in general. I love how this app tracks your due date and provides up to date info on how your baby is growing and what questions you might want to ask your doctor. Also, you can go back and look at all of the previous info that has been shared with you, including ads and product recommendations.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Mar 22, 2017
- Version: 9.1
- Size: 121 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Danish, French, German, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Everyday Health, Inc.
- Copyright © 2017 Everyday Health, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.